• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I hope the dedicate at least 2 or 3 episodes towards the transfer window, so we can see how ****ing clueless Arteta and Edu are.
the way things are going, this series will be like Sunderlands documentary where you literally watch a big club implode in front of the camera.
THe Sunderland documentary is the type of 'vibes' I am expecting from this season

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I called this at the start and was told here they are professionals and have the cameras on them every day.

Ridiculous decision by the club in such an important season.
Particlarly given the precarious position the club is in; the reason why Amazon wanted to do the documentary (i.e. potential for an implosion) is the reason we should have put it off until there was more stability within the club. Sometimes I think the club itself is blind to its own precarious position

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This might actually not turn out to be too embarrassing after all!

Malky

Established Member
That comment aged well... :facepalm:
Other than Ramsdale... We paid £50M for a defender who's had one or two good games. Ødegaard has been benched all season until the past week, hardly a roaring success thus far, Tomiyasu has done well, Partey (even though he was last season) has been poor since his signing..
We've failed to shift players, with the xception of Willock unless Edu paid them to leave. Now it looks like we've ****ed up with the deals we agreed for Mavro and Douzi. So yeah, stop trying to be a smart ****.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Other than Ramsdale... We paid £50M for a defender who's had one or two good games. Ødegaard has been benched all season until the past week, hardly a roaring success thus far, Tomiyasu has done well, Partey (even though he was last season) has been poor since his signing..
We've failed to shift players, with the xception of Willock unless Edu paid them to leave. Now it looks like we've ****ed up with the deals we agreed for Mavro and Douzi. So yeah, stop trying to be a smart ****.
Leno, Guendouzi, Torreira, Mkhitaryan, Martinelli, all started well, had back to back MOTM performances or had great debuts too and bar this somewhat of a mini resurgence of Martinelli look at them all now.

Apart from blatant cover/squad filler like Litchsteiner types new signings rarely start badly at Arsenal it's more what becomes of them. We have to wait and see, just like whoever was hasty this summer (most of us).

Out of the 6 the standouts are Tomi and Ramsdale, the rest to me is divided or yet to truly pay off as it stands.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just own that your comment was premature and ill advised, and instead of trying to be a smart ass all the time, it is better to not have a strong opinion when a) it is too early and b) you are generally clueless and really don’t know what you are talking about.

Malky

Established Member
Just own that your comment was premature and ill advised, and instead of trying to be a smart ass all the time, it is better to not have a strong opinion when a) it is too early and b) you are generally clueless and really don’t know what you are talking about.
So I’m wrong for giving an opinion but you’ve said it’s too soon to tell? Wow, strong argument, really proved I’m wrong. Back into your wee box you go!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So I’m wrong for giving an opinion but you’ve said it’s too soon to tell? Wow, strong argument, really proved I’m wrong. Back into your wee box you go!
I’ll do that. You in the meantime continue consuming Fox News to reinforce your worldview.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We making sure the camera's get their money's worth, if nothing else.

Malky

Established Member
I’ll do that. You in the meantime continue consuming Fox News to reinforce your worldview.
Again, strong argument. Did Boris Johnson teach you how to divert attention from your failure of making a point? I also at no point actually said I support, or agree, with what was said in the FOX video, I only shared it. So in the meantime continue being upset about that.

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Again, strong argument. Did Boris Johnson teach you how to divert attention from your failure of making a point? I also at no point actually said I support, or agree, with what was said in the FOX video, I only shared it. So in the meantime continue being upset about that.
Like Tucker Carson you are "just asking questions".

PS. I stopped replying as you totally missed my initial point. I felt it just not worth replying. Let's just move on. If it makes you feel better, you defeated me with your sharp argumentation and wit!

Malky

Established Member
Like Tucker Carson you are "just asking questions".

PS. I stopped replying as you totally missed my initial point. I felt it just not worth replying. Let's just move on. If it makes you feel better, you defeated me with your sharp argumentation and wit!
My comment was premature, yes. I'll admit, like most of this forum, I got the Ramsdale signing wrong - that's been an incredible decision. I was also happy enough with Tomiyasu. However the issue was £50M for White, bringing Ødegaard back and not addressing the need at CM.
Plus the lack of outgoing transfers and the handling of AMN.
PS.
Thanks for letting me know, it did make me feel much better. :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

My comment was premature, yes. I'll admit, like most of this forum, I got the Ramsdale signing wrong - that's been an incredible decision. I was also happy enough with Tomiyasu. However the issue was £50M for White, bringing Ødegaard back and not addressing the need at CM.
Plus the lack of outgoing transfers and the handling of AMN.
PS.
Thanks for letting me know, it did make me feel much better. :lol:
No worries. We all jump to conclusions. Let's move on in the spirit of Christmas!

Ugly Christmas Sweater GIF

Top Bottom