• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Untitled.jpg

I have so many questions: who came up with the idea? who designed it? what was Arteta trying to convey with this image?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

This will make me hate the club I love.. I know it. F*ck sake.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Might make you love the club even more never know.

I have an inkling they are going to lay it on thick with Arteta and Xhaka in particular. Looks like “B” will be one of the stars as well.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If I was to base the premise of a show on a 24 second trailer then it looks like the plot is about Arteta saving us from relegation :lol:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

The dressing room celebrations when we beat Aston Villa>>>>>

I don't mind that tbh, I love all this kinda sh*t but it's going to be too produced, I feel the City and Leeds ones were pretty authentic.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Might make you love the club even more never know.

I have an inkling they are going to lay it on thick with Arteta and Xhaka in particular. Looks like “B” will be one of the stars as well.

If there's plenty of screen time with Ben White topless then should be in for a good watch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Might sound bizarre but I’m actually starting to respect Edu tbh.

Need to see more of him finessing the fanbase on screen. Good entertainment.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I don't mind that tbh, I love all this kinda sh*t but it's going to be too produced, I feel the City and Leeds ones were pretty authentic.
The City one was one of the most produced ones I’ve ever seen. Swear there was an episode about Mahrez pasta and that cheer leader keeper, it was pretty pathetic.

Sp**s one was clear.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Really? I thought the City one was complete PR fluff, it made them seem like the good guys up against evil Manchester United. Still good to watch of course.

The Sp**s one was pretty authentic as well tbf.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

The City one was one of the most produced ones I’ve ever seen. Swear there was an episode about Mahrez pasta and that cheer leader keeper, it was pretty pathetic.

Sp**s one was clear.

Sp**s one was awful!!!! Those fake sit down meeting with the players and Jose oh my days.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Really? I thought the City one was complete PR fluff, it made them seem like the good guys up against evil Manchester United. Still good to watch of course.

The Sp**s one was pretty authentic as well tbf.

Sp**s one was clear.

Well what the f*ck do i know.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Might sound bizarre but I’m actually starting to respect Edu tbh.

Need to see more of him finessing the fanbase on screen. Good entertainment.

You seen his cringy walk around videos with the players? If he sacks that gimp interviewer Frimmy he can have my respect.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I don’t think the Sp**s one is watchable without Mourinho to be fair.

I really hope this doc shows a side to Mikel that makes me take to him more but it could make it worse.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t think the Sp**s one is watchable without Mourinho to be fair.

I really hope this doc shows a side to Mikel that makes me take to him more but it could make it worse.
Hope we see the tactical diagrams he has hanging on the wall that the Athletic told us about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom