• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What are the actual positive of this happening? Apart from entertainment value.

Issues within the dressing room may become more public. There may be some misrepresentation of the truth and playing to the cameras.

I just don't see any positives in terms of actual team performance to be had from this. Its a distraction if anything.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What are the actual positive of this happening? Apart from entertainment value.

Issues within the dressing room may become more public. There may be some misrepresentation of the truth and playing to the cameras.

I just don't see any positives in terms of actual team performance to be had from this. Its a distraction if anything.

Is there anything you don't moan about?

You're literally getting an insight to the club you support in a way you'd likely never ever see.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As of now, we're nothing.

Hopefully, we can see footage of Arteta trying to explain why Football & Basketball are mutually exclusive sports :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I can't wait to see how they garner so much sympathy for Arteta in this series, I might end up even liking him.

Wonder which of the players will end up looking like a tw*t.
I can imagine you turning on Auba and Laca when we see them break dancing in the changing room the next day after losing 4-0 at home.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Is there anything you don't moan about?

You're literally getting an insight to the club you support in a way you'd likely never ever see.
Hold your horses.

I'm not moaning.

I'm asking a genuine question.

How does this benefit our clubs position/performance?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Now we know where the war chest came from!

We had better see some signings this window. We had better see the Amazon money utilised for the squad and not for paying the Super League fines.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He looks way too much like Randall from Recess for me to like him.

Would this make Potch Miss Finster then, since he was seemingly the only one to like Dele Alli?

Latest posts

Top Bottom