• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

"We have a young team and I don't know if they're gonna handle the pressure" - a sneak preview at the excuse that we will be built upon after each episode and ultimately will be shoved as the "key reason" for the season collapse.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
"We have a young team and I don't know if they're gonna handle the pressure" - a sneak preview at the excuse that we will be built upon after each episode and ultimately will be shoved as the "key reason" for the season collapse.
Tets every time we lose:
1658432833566.jpeg

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Tets every time we lose:
View attachment 7955

Tet's when he has to actually be patient with young players or even give them a chance in preseason:

z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Felt myself tearing up already watching that, I’ll have cried a whole river by the time I finish watching the series.
My friends will be confused when coming to visit with the hand lotion, tissues, and empty pints of ice cream strewn about. What an emotional rollercoaster it's going to be.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
All I heard is that he knew his job was safe after 3 losses so it's all good

Doubt that's where Pepe got the inspiration to produce the winning move in a tough 1-0 win against Norwich but we can give him the benefit of doubt I guess

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That speech worked though, as it inspired one of the most well constructed goals we have ever seen...

...look at Pepe, poetry in motion with that assist :drool:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That was absolutely brilliant.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What a load of bollocks.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was already looking at my screen funny when he was talking about hospital staff loving what they do but when he did the classic ‘plot a graph but then plot your point way outside of the boundaries of the graph for emphasis’ bit I lost it. 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom