• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Oh dear. This could be something. Arteta strikes me as someone who deep down is quite unsure about himself, don`t know how he will adapt to have cameras around even though they obviously will be restricted. Enjoyed the Sp**s one.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Oh dear. This could be something. Arteta strikes me as someone who deep down is quite unsure about himself, don`t know how he will adapt to have cameras around even though they obviously will be restricted. Enjoyed the Sp**s one.
Arteta was quite good in the Man City one tbf:
Dr-jlGpWkAAJPXb.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I liked how he explained to Pep the work he was doing with Sterling to help him score more goals, because it was clearly working at the time

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arsenal documenting their greatest ever summer transfer window? It all makes sense now. You think we won't make huge signings with this about to be filmed in two weeks?!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Graham Taylor could have serious competition by the end of this.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom