• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Lets hope Afcamden was interviewed. It will be great to see that loser look like a fool with his Arteta propaganda.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s very funny that they were about to have a really great narrative arc, from disaster start to top 4 race and good young team, and now it’s ruined by an end of season collapse where we finish maybe 6th at best.

Good luck to the producer who has to squeeze some sort of ‘narrative sense’ out of that.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It’s very funny that they were about to have a really great narrative arc, from disaster start to top 4 race and good young team, and now it’s ruined by an end of season collapse where we finish maybe 6th at best.

Good luck to the producer who has to squeeze some sort of ‘narrative sense’ out of that.

Depends what look they want to go for, for the wider audience it would be best for them if they can end it in some glory spin with European qualification BUT thats not what true football fans want in my opinion, true football fans know it can all end in ****, the best documentary in this style is 'Sunderland til I die', its an absolute disaster which sees them get relegated twice but its honest and you get to witness the realness in it all.

I'm hoping they dont try and underdog us in this story, tell it like it is and that even with CL or Europa this season has still been a clusterfuck in stages.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It's probably going to be full of PR fluff about the process and display it as a massive improvement of going from 8th to 5th.
The recorded material is most likely thoroughly vetted/approved in production phase.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
It's probably going to be full of PR fluff about the process and display it as a massive improvement of going from 8th to 5th.
The recorded material is most likely thoroughly vetted/approved in production phase.
Which sucks. I want to see how dysfunctional Arteta Arsenal really is.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Amazon should've scheduled this for next season when we show up in Setubal, get spanked, Tets is sacked & is forced to swim the channel back to England in disgrace.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Amazon should've scheduled this for next season when we show up in Setubal, get spanked, Tets is sacked & is forced to swim the channel back to England in disgrace.
You think he's getting that hair wet? Man would just stay there and start anew.

Top Bottom