• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You think he's getting that hair wet? Man would just stay there and start anew.

Can just about imagine him staring into the waters of the channel and saying "If you get my hair wet, you'll be very far away from the Emirates" :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FTHik_cWUAIvbKM

Had no idea he supported Arsenal as well

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Do we know how much influence City, for example, had over the final cut?
Not that I know off, but I highly doubt Vinai or Kroenkes would sign off for a show without strict vetting.

Otherwise if it is uncensored with plenty of raw materials, then this season's collapse and topsy-turvy movements will be in full show.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This is what we need:

Son sounds like a little ***** btw. And Dier should have punched Dele Alli.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not that I know off, but I highly doubt Vinai or Kroenkes would sign off for a show without strict vetting.

Otherwise if it is uncensored with plenty of raw materials, then this season's collapse and topsy-turvy movements will be in full show.

Nothing can beat the Sunderland doc i guess. Almost uncensored.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So they are not going to show Arteta at all?
There’s always a clear narrative in these documentaries. With Man City, it was that they were the good guys up against the evil Manchester United. In the Sp**s version, it was that they’re too nice to win big trophies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FTHik_cWUAIvbKM

Had no idea he supported Arsenal as well

He's always been a lifelong gooner.

This would've been much more impressive had we been on the cusp of clinching 4th.

Get Out Omg GIF by Get Out Movie

Now, all I can see is his terrfied expression in "Get Out" as he reaches the part where we find out Tets has been underservedly given a new contract :lol:

Top Bottom