• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Btw Arteta is a fed.

I cringed when he said he had everything documented. Can see what he’s trying to do by keeping the players on their toes but that tactic could also damage the trust too.
He needs to chill out a bit, that's really obvious to me. Wenger could transmit steely determination to his players, but he wasn't a fanatic and he was also a steady / calming presence. Arteta needs to learn to change pace and intensity.

It's been cool getting an insight though, even if it's highly edited and one sided.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Btw Arteta is a fed.

I cringed when he said he had everything documented. Can see what he’s trying to do by keeping the players on their toes but that tactic could also damage the trust too.
Arteta when Stuivey brings him a read out of ESR's hacked MyFitnessPal account

n08A8NO.jpg

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He needs to chill out a bit, that's really obvious to me. Wenger could transmit steely determination to his players, but he wasn't a fanatic and he was also a steady / calming presence. Arteta needs to learn to change pace and intensity.

It's been cool getting an insight though, even if it's highly edited and one sided.

I think that's a fair criticism, and I'm willing to bet Arteta would probably agree. Still very early in his managerial career etc. Hell, the guy even apologized for his behavior on the sidelines in the dressing room after a game, and that was in a win.

Learning to manage people and emotions is by far the hardest part of any leadership role, in any profession. Some people start way further ahead in that process than others, but it's still something you can learn and get better at. Problem is you mostly learn by making mistakes, and when you make mistakes in such high pressure environments, that consequences are often quite severe.

I think if you were in the camp that wanted a young, exciting and hungry but ultimately inexperienced manager, you accept these missteps for what they are. If you were never on board and only think about and want results in the immediate, they're just unnecessary flaws that were never acceptable in the first place.

Last edited:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Btw Arteta is a fed.

It was obvious he did it for legal reasons. They brought up the documentation when they were checking with the club lawyer that they were legally in the clear.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Rotten culture before? But we had better players, higher league positions, CL on a budget and the best football in Europe only 2nd to maybe Barcelona.

Bring that rotten culture back.
I hope you haven’t relented and started watching this. Stay strong in your stance.

Ind0Gunnerz

While I appreciate some of the insights.. But after watching the first five episodes, its beginning to be like a series of Arteta team-talks followed by players clapping over and over again.

I would like to see a lot more interviews from players and social interactions between them after they won/lost or during training. Its maybe more enjoyable looking at the players IG stories or even Frimmy's sections during preseasob to see the players personality and how well they bond lol.

Agree with most users here saying the title should be "Arteta: Now or Nothing". Or "Arteta: Follow my non-negotiables or you are nothing"

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

On the episode where they’ve made the 0-0 at Anfield seem like the best thing since sliced bread.

Players proper giving themselves a pat on the back as well. Good defensive performance but “Absolutely magnificent”. Standards are in the gutter!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hope they didn’t throw Auba under the bridge in any way. He was always a fan favourite, made captain by Arteta ffs, and has done great service for the club with his elite scoring record which is as good as it gets outside Ronaldo/Messi.

Should show these guys respect, won Arteta the FA Cup, and never complained or leaked stories to the press about playing out of position etc.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Like I mentioned previously, those that were criticising Auba back then didn’t take into consideration why he even made the trip to Paris in the first place during the season. It must have been something serious for him to go visit his mother which is why at the time and even now, I’m taking the angle the club tried to use with a pinch of salt.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It was obvious he did it for legal reasons. They brought up the documentation when they were checking with the club lawyer that they were legally in the clear.

My whole point was there was no need to include that in the documentary. If he’s doing that then keep it under the wraps.

There’s no benefit whatsoever besides an ego boost to make that public. As a player, it would feel pretty weird knowing that someone you’ve grown to trust is plotting behind your back.

Moah

On the episode where they’ve made the 0-0 at Anfield seem like the best thing since sliced bread.

Players proper giving themselves a pat on the back as well. Good defensive performance but “Absolutely magnificent”. Standards are in the gutter!
They really believe those kind of matches are free hit:lol:

I thought it was something used just for AM banter:lol:

Moah

Like I mentioned previously, those that were criticising Auba back then didn’t take into consideration why he even made the trip to Paris in the first place during the season. It must have been something serious for him to go visit his mother which is why at the time and even now, I’m taking the angle the club tried to use with a pinch of salt.
They tried to cover up his reason for travelling as much as possible.

The whole thing is a PR propaganda. Didn't think Arteta's pockets are deep enough to get to Amazon Prime.

Top Bottom