• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Inappropriate Language - Warning issued
Would include White in 'stock rising' too - comes across really well, people raving about his training, his potential and leadership - one of the few willing to chime in when Arteta tries to do teaching moments. Big Mo also comes across well - knows exactly what his role is but is always generous with his energy to others, really part of the 'team'.

Pepe, bless him, seems to basically only speak to Laca, and is either struggling with language still, extremely shy or checked out mentally some time ago, because he seems so much on the fringes of all the interaction, whether dressing room or elsewhere. There were a couple of post match dressing room clips and win or lose he looks like a lost tourist trying to find a ticket machine rather than part of the squad. I know he had trouble integrating in season one, and don't blame him at all for feeling on the outside of things late last season, but I think he must be shy or something because the guy is like a ghost in every bit of video. Makes me feel sorry for him.
Mod Edit: Removed.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Still feel the same towards Saka, just a very good guy, I’m still not drawn in by his natural charisma/sauce or whatever though. More of a little brother I want the best for.

Eddie has completely won me over with his completely ruthless and unnecessarily harsh speech to Sambi :lol: :lol:
View attachment 8597
View attachment 8598

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:lol:

I haven’t even watched it yet but I just saw that scene, got to hand it to Eddie 🤣🤣 Lokonga got put in a spliff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Some will change, others notably @Jury 😭 will never accept it unfortunately:

@SenseiSmokeyy 2021

🏯🈵
Apparently so… Shame we haven’t had CL football since his arrival though, even managing to single handedly influence a penalty v Brighton in our last game to make sure his influence was final. You all love him though…

So keep loving him, keep loving Europa and of course (goes without saying), keep loving the man that has great faith in him, your boy Mikel… No wait… Mikel’s a wasteman ain’t he? . :bye:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Jury will never accept Xhaka's leadership in the team.

He'll rather die than admit Xhaka adds tremendous value ;)
I’ve never doubted it. Thing is, what are we doing with it? Fans want the best players. The players? They want guys they like around them irrespective of whether they’re crap or not, because building a successful team is not their job, it’s the managers.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

What kills me is the way the players shout come on boys and hyping each other up before/during HT.. just to keep playing **** loool🤣🤣
That must be so annoying as a manager

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What kills me is the way the players shout come on boys and hyping each other up before/during HT.. just to keep playing **** loool🤣🤣
That must be so annoying as a manager
Nah, Xhaka’s leadership is clear. There’s no way they carry on playing **** under his inspirational leadership. He drags us up levels when we need it most.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The doc was clearly directed to have absolute focus on Arteta and the PR that went along with it the whole of last season.

It is pretty indicative that there is no mention at the failure to make signings on January to replace Auba's goals (as fans rightfully asked on the doc too) which was then highlighted at "a single goal in April" and also how the tactical mess in those 3 straight losses was ignored, as we had Laca firing blanks and Lokonga completely exposed.

After the Newcastle loss they quickly switched the tune and showed it as a success still with Vinai and Wrighty claiming that to go from 8-th twice to 5th is still a success.
Which it could be if you decide to close your eyes at what just happened and ignore the context on how you ended in 5th.
Didn't they basically state that they had no intention of signing players in January after the outlay over the summer. The Auba situation was messy but they stuck with the long term plans they had instead of trying to get someone in who they probably wouldn't want just to replace him in the short term.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Is there any footage of Xhaka being inspirational in that doc yet? Any examples of a stirring speech galvanising us, or is it just rumours?

Top Bottom