• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Apparently so… Shame we haven’t had CL football since his arrival though, even managing to single handedly influence a penalty v Brighton in our last game to make sure his influence was final. You all love him though…

So keep loving him, keep loving Europa and of course (goes without saying), keep loving the man that has great faith in him, your boy Mikel… No wait… Mikel’s a wasteman ain’t he? . :bye:

:lol:

91CE411E-E1D0-4122-8F61-8ED10A934D16.jpeg

B80B91F7-CDB6-45AF-8988-9DC45E42030C.jpeg

sunglasses-off-sunglasses.gif

This agenda is real. Imagine blaming him for the lack of CL at the carpet and downfall of the club. You sure it’s because he refused to sign your brick shoes post match 🤣🤣🤣🤣

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
All I know is Laca is very lucky he doesn't live in America after gripping Cedric by the chin like that. I'm just saying..

raymond-white-men-cant-jump.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol:

View attachment 8610

View attachment 8611

sunglasses-off-sunglasses.gif

This agenda is real. Imagine blaming him for the lack of CL at the carpet and downfall of the club. You sure it’s because he refused to sign your brick shoes post match 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well the same bods are fast to associate say, Özil’s arrival, with our cup successes, so why not dare to do the same with this guy and our CL absence? It’s never one guys fault (well, Brighton was) but I’m putting it out there 👍🏼

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
All I know is Laca is very lucky he doesn't live in America after gripping Cedric by the chin like that. I'm just saying..

raymond-white-men-cant-jump.gif
In Jamaica, there would have been a shootout and the police would've waited until it was finished before they showed up.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What kills me is the way the players shout come on boys and hyping each other up before/during HT.. just to keep playing **** loool🤣🤣
That must be so annoying as a manager
Imagine how many times that happens at clubs every week all over the world. Losing at ht, big players shouting, manager does a stirring speech, group hug COME ONNN LETS ****ing GO!!! And then lose the second half as well 🤣

bergholt

Didn't they basically state that they had no intention of signing players in January after the outlay over the summer. The Auba situation was messy but they stuck with the long term plans they had instead of trying to get someone in who they probably wouldn't want just to replace him in the short term.

Yeah imo it makes perfect sense now. They knew they were going to get Jesus because they knew Haaland was going to Man City. Who could they sign in Jan to sit behind Jesus in the pecking order, who would still make a difference? Zlatan?

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Yeah imo it makes perfect sense now. They knew they were going to get Jesus because they knew Haaland was going to Man City. Who could they sign in Jan to sit behind Jesus in the pecking order, who would still make a difference? Zlatan?
Whomever it was going to be it would've been a short term solution with long term consequences.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well the same bods are fast to associate say, Özil’s arrival, with our cup successes, so why not dare to do the same with this guy and our CL absence? It’s never one guys fault (well, Brighton was) but I’m putting it out there 👍🏼

We want names 🤣

There you go: @________

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Apparently so… Shame we haven’t had CL football since his arrival though, even managing to single handedly influence a penalty v Brighton in our last game to make sure his influence was final. You all love him though…

So keep loving him, keep loving Europa and of course (goes without saying), keep loving the man that has great faith in him, your boy Mikel… No wait… Mikel’s a wasteman ain’t he? . :bye:
Xhaka is a leader but off the pitch. He has more experience in his small toenail than the rest of the squad(previous season). He knows how to speak.

That said, on the pitch he isn't a leader. Man got away with red cards cause of stupid actions knowing he's the player with most red cards in the prem etc. Can't be a leader.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka is a leader but off the pitch. He has more experience in his small toenail than the rest of the squad(previous season). He knows how to speak.

That said, on the pitch he isn't a leader. Man got away with red cards cause of stupid actions knowing he's the player with most red cards in the prem etc. Can't be a leader.

Wrong with that bro

@Erlis seems to be putting in a shift on Twitter but here you go:

B1A42013-58B8-4DB7-980F-686E5F828DDF.jpeg

Xln

Okay you are right in this I agree but please 1 makes it up with world class skills the other gets moved out of his natural position cause otherwise it leads to opponent goals
We should be looking at Iwobi tbh. He would smash it here in Xhaka's role.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I’m very weary of ‘Off the pitch leaders’ 🤣

• Cry
Reactions: Xln

Xln

I’m very weary of ‘Off the pitch leaders’ 🤣
I mean it's clear he's the leader in the dressing room, anyone denying this is on an agenda.
On the pitch he's let us and his teammates down far too many times to be a captain.

Still we need him, he has a good role here.

Xln

Should definitely be looking at a player more suitable in the mold of Iwobi, for sure. Fabio Vieira is left footed 🙏🏼
His first game but didn't like what I've seen from him. But it's early days so can't judge him yet!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Eddie's bars was a beautiful example of right message, right messenger.
And in a way he's become a massive role model to all the impatient kids like Omari Hutchinson who expect game time and big wages despite having done nothing outside of u23 football. Eddie really paid his dues. Had his loan spell, smashed it for the u21s and kept being a hard working pro trying to improve despite no game time and no contract for the next year, and took his chance hugely when it came and got himself a massive wage increase over a long contract, his idols shirt number for the club he supports.

Of course, long term, he might not amount to much or flame out, but his patience and professionalsm has given him a huge opportunity and got him sorted for life financially.

Top Bottom