• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Okay you are right in this I agree but please 1 makes it up with world class skills the other gets moved out of his natural position cause otherwise it leads to opponent goals

Not really sure he was moved out of his natural position as for Switzerland he occupies a similar role in the positions he’s currently picking up. It’s more like the club have finally found the role he’s best suited to.

Moviegooner

Xhaka's great. He's grown so much after his meltdown in 2019. Yess in 2020 he had a few more but after that he's been great mostly and sometimes fantastic. On All or Nothing he's a great leader, a family man and a cares greatly about the club.

Xhaka for president
🙌

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Xhaka's great. He's grown so much after his meltdown in 2019. Yess in 2020 he had a few more but after that he's been great mostly and sometimes fantastic. On All or Nothing he's a great leader, a family man and a cares greatly about the club.

Xhaka for president
🙌
Besides the obvious expectation of showing him as the true leader of this team, another thing that surprised for the good is that he knows ball. All his opinions about tactics or related to the match were then repeated by Arteta. He's gonna make it in coaching 🤝

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Besides the obvious expectation of showing him as the true leader of this team, another thing that surprised for the good is that he knows ball. All his opinions about tactics or related to the match were then repeated by Arteta. He's gonna make it in coaching 🤝

I can't remember who it was who said it but they said Wenger in his playing days wasn't particularly talented but was like having a manager on the pitch, which helped enormously tactically.

What I'm trying to say is that when Xhaka retires he's going to be Arsenal manager sooner or later and the reaction on here is gonna be priceless.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I can't remember who it was who said it but they said Wenger in his playing days wasn't particularly talented but was like having a manager on the pitch, which helped enormously tactically.

What I'm trying to say is that when Xhaka retires he's going to be Arsenal manager sooner or later and the reaction on here is gonna be priceless.
There's only so much negativity I can go through in one lifetime. If this is going to happen I might as well go casket shopping from now.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
And in a way he's become a massive role model to all the impatient kids like Omari Hutchinson who expect game time and big wages despite having done nothing outside of u23 football. Eddie really paid his dues. Had his loan spell, smashed it for the u21s and kept being a hard working pro trying to improve despite no game time and no contract for the next year, and took his chance hugely when it came and got himself a massive wage increase over a long contract, his idols shirt number for the club he supports.

Of course, long term, he might not amount to much or flame out, but his patience and professionalsm has given him a huge opportunity and got him sorted for life financially.
Must say Eddie has really impressed me in this series. Patiently waited for his chance and when he got it took it with both hands with his goals at the back end.

It comes across that he backs himself when he gets his chance, which the likes of Lokonga need if they are going to make it at the top level.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Found Laca randomly gripsing up Ceddy hilarious ngl

“Speak to me normal ye” defo feeling the pressure and seeing all the fat shaming on A-M.

Who was the poor kid he clattered?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Rob Holding is really loving life. Guy will happily play one game a season here. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Overall this series plus the good start to the season has made me like the club more. Feeling a few small sparks of the old passion I used to have, but let’s give it a couple months.

Used to joke about it but seeing Mikel give off mad scientist vibes makes it quite difficult to dislike or hate him, he’s comical, that light bulb scene ffs. :lol: I liked the scene with Nuno at HT/FT as well. An almost clean slate for him.

Players I like more after watching:
Eddie
Saka
White

Players I like less:
Ramsdale
Holding
Ødegaard (man just doesn’t say anything and that’s meant to be my captain?)

Top Bottom