Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by American_Gooner, Mar 2, 2018.

1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Macho, North5, GeorgiaGunner and 14 others like this.
  2. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

Per Mer I'm guessing.
    juice man likes this.
  3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Him or Koscielny
    juice man and TromsoGooner like this.
  4. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

Could see it being Koscielny too. He has kids and no doubt that Laurent cares deeply about the club.
    James Bond likes this.
  5. field442

field442 Abandoned Arsenal for ice hockey

If that’s true letting him see out the season will be worse than letting him carrying on. The players aren’t playing for him.
    Thoros_of_ Myr likes this.
  6. THunter

Wenger sold his son, nobody has his back anymore.

**** sake.
  7. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright Trusted

Nice, all will be revealed soon.
  8. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

I bet, it's Mustafi. Guy doesn't like Wenger very much.
  9. TromsoGooner

I actually think the players really want to do well for Wenger. I`m sure pretty much all of the squad still has a lot of respect for him and hate seeing him suffer like this. Sadly that doesn't`t help much.
  10. Tir Na Nog

I think Lolo was the guy speaking in the dressing room and Bellerin or Mustafi leaked it.
  11. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

Could be Cech as well, his children are aware that he moved from Chelsea to us.
  12. TromsoGooner

Could very well be Mustafi. Wouldn't rule out Wilshere either. It`s not Elneny though, that much is certain.
  13. THunter

Nah, they'd know why we're bad, the dickhead in goal with a hat on.
  14. Tir Na Nog

Doubt Cech even cares that much, he's won everything with Chelsea, probably just sits back and relaxes thinking of ways to embarrass us for the next game while all this was going on.
  15. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory 4 at the back like a real football team Moderator

Was just about to post this. Very interesting read.
    American_Gooner likes this.
  16. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

And they then proceeded to lose to the same team by the exact same scoreline, how comedic :lol:

This is an interesting leak, it's nice to see some sign of the players being aggravated with results and acknowledging a need for change. Hopefully more info on this meeting comes out, I'd quite like to know who the two referenced players are and who leaked this. I wonder if they all feel this way.
    Trilly and American_Gooner like this.
  17. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

Dean thinks Rambo, I'd say Mustafi or even a players who'd just like to leave, but is Mustafi really vocal enough in the dressing room?

Don't think Koscielny would do this as well.

Imagine Walcott hopping the Whatsapp group dropping a cople of messages

"lads, we need to have another meeting"

"Theo, you're not even in the club anymore, mate..."
  18. Tosker

Tosker Well-Known Member

there is hope going forward if the team is more or less united, and able to discuss the situation together

it would be so much worse if the rumoured factions within the team surfaced now - better they all unite against Wenger than let him divide them
    YeahBee likes this.
  19. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

it's tragic. We played much better all things considered.

If we weren't in such a shambles, I'd have been satisfied with the effort. Bet the players are satisfied too.
  20. TromsoGooner

A comment from one player about not being given enough help from the coaches doesn't mean Wenger has lost the dressing room or that the players are not playing for him. I actually think the really wants to do well, both for the club and the fans and for Wenger. That`s not the problem. The problem is we have an unbalanced squad with only a few genuine top class players. We are lacking in leaders on the pitch, have little or no structure in our defending and no real identity in our offensive play. And, without sounding too much like Arséne, our confidence is obviously shot to pieces.
    Mrs Bergkamp likes this.