• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

GDeep™

League is very weak
'Indignity' ffs. This is sport. This talk has to stop.

Indignity is having to go to work the next day after you've sexually abused all the women at your christmas party.;)
Most of them were too drunk to remember.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
No way. Sol was a beast of a man and a competitor, and was brave enough to make a decision for the good of the team in the dressing room, knowing he had 10 other gangsters in that dressing room that'd cover for him. There were no tears of despair or talk of kids crying 'why Arsenal crap daddy?' pathetic nonsense after we'd just got trounced.
I loved Sol but going AWOL on your teammates after you've ****ed up was poor form.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Anyway things are bad players lack confidence our club need to act quickly.

The players lost completely faith in Wenger and coaching stuff. If the club doesn't act now then they need to f**k off too

Mistakes in recent big games have come more from the players own football intelligence though not the coaching. Mustafi ****ed up against both United & City, Wilshere failing to control the game against Bournemouth once we went a goal up; of course Wenger needs to look at himself but the bulk of our problems is due to the players lapses of concentration.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FFS!! Nothing's scared anymore.

What happens in the locker room should be confined to its four walls. Add in a bout of crying to the mix & this sums the modern day iteration of our once great club.

Show that your professional pride has been wounded & that you're angry on the pitch. Not setting up a communal weeping session.

This would've been unthinkable 2 decades ago.

You don't like how things are on the pitch, get up, clap the dust off your boots & do something about it.

To hell with a change of manager, nothing short of a complete dismantling of the rotten structure will turn this club around.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I think Kos broke down. A dim witted ***** probably leaked the story (take your pick but I am going with Chambers).

Also, nothing wrong with players crying in these circumstances. This is like finally deciding to put down your childhood dog that is blind, cancerous, and arthritis ridden. This man has been a father figure to many of these players.

****ing Chambers, the lad can't catch a break anywhere be it on the pitch or locker room webs of intrigue :lol::lol::lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
You could make a series. I won't lie to you, this is very, very entertaining. The part of me that feels pain at our plight is still there but I'm so used to it now that I can 'enjoy' this soap opera.
Glad someone else feels like this, I'm developing a morbid interest in this collapse in the dressing room. This is great stuff to read, I was envious of United fans seeing leaks during Moyes' time about how he gave the players a 3 hour seminar on how to dress for away games or telling a defender "Jagielka wouldn't have done that" after a mistake.

sil007

When you know that your manager practically run out of luck and out of date

But you know that only "11th commandment from God" can remove him from his post.

Not surprising that someone crying

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Christ, Tosker, there has to be something between crying like a baby and laughing your head off! Let me think... Mild discontent? Anger? Stunned silence followed by harsh words?

I'm quite partial to Fergie's legendary hair dryer treatments.

Sometime a Nike boot to the head will do wonders & get the dissenters to fall in line.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Nothing wrong with tearing up.

I dont like the excuses that's all. There seems to be an element of denial from players.

Jack saying that mustafi was fouled the second goal was off side etc. Is just weak.

Mustafi saying 'we know the mistakes we made in the cc final' ...mate the mistake was from you defending like a pub player.

We can blame Wenger on tactics, however players need to take individual responsibility.

It was ridiculous in the CC final that no one from midfield wanted to come and collect the ball.

Wenger is Wenger....but you're a paid professional, turn up to f'ing training on time, train hard, give 100% in the game.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Nothing wrong with tearing up.

I dont like the excuses that's all. There seems to be an element of denial from players.

Jack saying that mustafi was fouled the second goal was off side etc. Is just weak.

Mustafi saying 'we know the mistakes we made in the cc final' ...mate the mistake was from you defending like a pub player.

We can blame Wenger on tactics, however players need to take individual responsibility.

It was ridiculous in the CC final that no one from midfield wanted to come and collect the ball.

Wenger is Wenger....but you're a paid professional, turn up to f'ing training on time, train hard, give 100% in the game.

Jack is a bad loser and i think thats good.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Mistakes in recent big games have come more from the players own football intelligence though not the coaching. Mustafi ****ed up against both United & City, Wilshere failing to control the game against Bournemouth once we went a goal up; of course Wenger needs to look at himself but the bulk of our problems is due to the players lapses of concentration.

they are put into situations they should not be in - that is due to organization or more correctly lack of it

they obviously have conflicting marching orders because they should not really be making decisions - they should have standing orders on what to do, or atleast only a couple of choices, now they gotta plan it all themselves on the fly

Do you see our players making these mistakes in their prior clubs? no
FFS players leaving us now are having a revival, frekkin Gabriel who looked horrible here is solid for Valencia
Walcott hit the ground running

We paid over a billion for two strikers who previously were close to 1/1 game/goals ratio
both are below 2/1 ratio for us
Do you see them doing it for their national team? no
Big clubs are still after our players, just look at Juve pulling at Bellerin now. their scouts see behind our lack of organization.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No way. Sol was a beast of a man and a competitor, and was brave enough to make a decision for the good of the team in the dressing room, knowing he had 10 other gangsters in that dressing room that'd cover for him. There were no tears of despair or talk of kids crying 'why Arsenal crap daddy?' pathetic nonsense after we'd just got trounced.

Personally If he was my kid , I'd have backhanded the kid and told him in no uncertain never disrespect me again or find yourself a new home :p.

In all honesty struggling to see why the tears of despair. Most of the errors were elementary like the first goal Carling cup goal , bit more honest communication with the backline would solve that . Bit more clinical analysis and honesty between the players would go along way .

Last edited:

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
:lol:
FFS, grow up. You're not 7 years old, and if you are, then you should be doing your homework.

I'm not being serious of course Wenger isnt the best coach; I just like to see the man given more respect and for supporters to see that players sometimes need to shoulder some of the blame when things are not going well for the team.

Top Bottom