• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
they are put into situations they should not be in - that is due to organization or more correctly lack of it

they obviously have conflicting marching orders because they should not really be making decisions - they should have standing orders on what to do, or atleast only a couple of choices, now they gotta plan it all themselves on the fly

Do you see our players making these mistakes in their prior clubs? no
FFS players leaving us now are having a revival, frekkin Gabriel who looked horrible here is solid for Valencia
Walcott hit the ground running

We paid over a billion for two strikers who previously were close to 1/1 game/goals ratio
both are below 2/1 ratio for us
Do you see them doing it for their national team? no
Big clubs are still after our players, just look at Juve pulling at Bellerin now. their scouts see behind our lack of organization.

Occasionally its obvious our failings are due to poor organisation & set-up but for the majority of the time, with Arsenal, I seriously believe its the players being lacklustre which leads to bad results.

The two goals United scored against us earlier in the season, City's first goal in the cup final, the midfield's inability to control and stabilise the game against Bournemouth after Bellerins goal, I can go on forever really; there are countless of instances this season where the Arsenal players have shown a real lack of nous and footballing intelligence. I will say this current team since 2015 has lacked a leader on the pitch, ever since the presence of Arteta & to a lesser extent Mertersacker is no longer there its noticeable we've struggled to manage certain phases of games effectively.

There's a major difference playing for sides such as Everton, Valencia etc compared to Arsenal; the biggest club in one of the worlds most popular Cities renowned for playing attacking football. Those guys you mentioned just couldn't cut it in this team & Bellerin plus a couple of the other current players are probably in the same category; times are tough with United, Liverpool and Sp**s getting better in the last couple of seasons, there is no place for mediocrity at this football club. The players that lack the intelligence along with the ability to take initiative under Wengers system need to leave.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Occasionally its obvious our failings are due to poor organisation & set-up but for the majority of the time, with Arsenal, I seriously believe its the players being lacklustre which leads to bad results.

The two goals United scored against us earlier in the season, City's first goal in the cup final, the midfield's inability to control and stabilise the game against Bournemouth after Bellerins goal, I can go on forever really; there are countless of instances this season where the Arsenal players have shown a real lack of nous and footballing intelligence. I will say this current team since 2015 has lacked a leader on the pitch, ever since the presence of Arteta & to a lesser extent Mertersacker is no longer there its noticeable we've struggled to manage certain phases of games effectively.

There's a major difference playing for sides such as Everton, Valencia etc compared to Arsenal; the biggest club in one of the worlds most popular Cities renowned for playing attacking football. Those guys you mentioned just couldn't cut it in this team & Bellerin plus a couple of the other current players are probably in the same category; times are tough with United, Liverpool and Sp**s getting better in the last couple of seasons, there is no place for mediocrity at this football club. The players that lack the intelligence along with the ability to take initiative under Wengers system need to leave.
Wenger signed them all ffs. He identified them as part of what he thought this team/club needed. What part of that can't you grasp? If the players he signed can't respond to him, HE needs to go. That's what happens at football clubs.

Are you on the windup, because it's ****ing working.:lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The player who might be close to tears-Per or Kos.
Player who said they need more coaching-Mustafi, Xhaka,Bellerin.
The player who said no help from coaches likely-Wilshere.
It's nice to know that some players care. I think we've lost Bellerin which is a shame. The rebuilding has been needed for a while and now it's imperative .

Preacher

Always Crying
Don't forget Welsh prince.

DXT_bKDWAAEAm_w.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
@Preacher. After Ramsey got some fan criticism post leg break,Wenger told him to simplify his game. He got help and thinks he's a top,top player which is why I ruled him out. He might be the source of the leak but I find him a private and professional fellow.
I wouldn't be surprised if the whistle-blower was AMN or a more fringe player .

Longy

For all the soy boys thinking everything is ok with crying need to go home and cuddle their mum and get tucked in tonight.
In this case crying is nothing but weakness, you're going into battle. If my general stands up and starts crying before going into the field, I'd shoot him before I left.
You stand up and inspire by getting your hands dirty with your team.
Cry at home to the mirror.

No wonder our team is ****, it is full of pussies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Crying isn't the issue here. Men cry, I cried when I realised we were live tomorrow. I'm sure these guys want to be doing better for Wenger and the man that he is.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The player who might be close to tears-Per or Kos.
It's nice to know that some players care. I think we've lost Bellerin which is a shame. The rebuilding has been needed for a while and now it's imperative .

I honestly don't believe anyone said there's no help from coaches maybe we they can't kick a ball for us, we have to do it ourselves and I certainly don't believe it was Wilshere .

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I was sure it would get to the point where an ex-player from this bunch would leave and then blow the whistle. I said it would happen because the players will only take so much time under the microscope before they turn. But it seems it's happening from within. ****ing love it :lol:

Sp**s ****.

Top Bottom