Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by American_Gooner, Mar 2, 2018.

1. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

better overall organization and we'd own more games, score more and either the mistakes wouldn't happen because the matches would play out differently or they wouldn't matter so much

2. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

Bet this is what our meetings are gonna look like from now on.

3. YeahBee

and be back in the CL and be even more embarrased than what we already are?

we lost to a bunch of reindeerherders ffs, a champions league team would beat us 10-0

4. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

not until we made it to the round of 16 they wouldn't.

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

I’m not sure, some of that stuff pulled by guys like Cech, Mustafi and Xhaka in recent times has nothing to with organisation but individual BS.

6. YeahBee

we'd be facing much better teams in the group stage already

7. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Think there's a misunderstanding here , I do believe it he would have said that , I don't believe he would said the coaches won't help .

Aubawan Kenobi likes this.
  8. Aevius

Aevius Wenger's Booty Call Moderator

"The damage is done so I guess I be leavin"

If only :rolleyes:

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  9. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Gotcha. Sorry :)

celestis likes this.
  10. c00lguy

c00lguy Well-Known Member

Need more meetings.

11. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

What rubbish man. I'd gain mad respect for any senior person who cried in the context of raw emotion about a subject that was meaningful to them. I am far more likely to follow someone of that ilk than a hard person who lacks enough empathy to feel when emotion is high.

12. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

4: Wenger re-signs till 2023

13. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek:

14. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

There surely is some lack of individual quality which is a cause for mistakes, but the lack of a coherent system only intensifies players' insecurity and erraticness.
    And it goes all the ways...if there are no clear instructions on who does what when defending or where to be, any player will either feel drawn or withdrawn to a certain movement or action, and that's what causes massive havoc in Arsenal's defence.
    If you can't trust your GK, CB, FB or whatever to make the right decision, cause you know they aren't instructed, just as you aren't instructed, which will also play a part in your own decision making, it's all gonna end in chaos, and that's what this teams defensive organisation is, pure chaos.

Camron likes this.