• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You don't need these leaks to see that the players want Wenger gone. Look at our performances ffs.

Can only hope most of them leave with him, the majority don't give a **** about playing for Arsenal, most are lucky they're playing PL football.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If there is even an ounce of truth in this story then it has to be Per or maybe Jack.

Don’t think Mustafi can be considered a senior at 26 and with only two years at the club. Kos seems like the quiet guy and I doubt he would criticise a fellow Frenchman.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A comment from one player about not being given enough help from the coaches doesn't mean Wenger has lost the dressing room or that the players are not playing for him. I actually think the really wants to do well, both for the club and the fans and for Wenger. That`s not the problem. The problem is we have an unbalanced squad with only a few genuine top class players. We are lacking in leaders on the pitch, have little or no structure in our defending and no real identity in our offensive play. And, without sounding too much like Arséne, our confidence is obviously shot to pieces.

They had a meeting without him present to slag off the coaching. Of course he has lost the ****ing dressing room.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
They had a meeting without him present to slag off the coaching. Of course he has lost the ****ing dressing room.
Teams having meetings without the manager present happens quite often actually. Has happened in previous seasons at Arsenal and at many other clubs. And one comment from one player about not getting enough help from the coaches is hardly the same as having a meeting slagging off the coaching. Maybe he has lost the dressing room, who knows, but this article isn`t proof of it. Doesn't matter really, I don`t expect the players wanting to do well for Wenger improving our results.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Teams having meetings without the manager present happens quite often actually. Has happened in previous seasons at Arsenal and at many other clubs. And one comment from one player about not getting enough help from the coaches is hardly the same as having a meeting slagging off the coaching. Maybe he has lost the dressing room, who knows, but this article isn`t proof of it. Doesn't matter really, I don`t expect the players wanting to do well for Wenger improving our results.

Three players were mentioned. The crybaby, the one who said they need more help from the coaches and one who said “it’s not going to happen” (getting help from the coaches) and they need to find the answers themselves.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Dean thinks Rambo, I'd say Mustafi or even a players who'd just like to leave, but is Mustafi really vocal enough in the dressing room?

Don't think Koscielny would do this as well.

Imagine Walcott hopping the Whatsapp group dropping a cople of messages

"lads, we need to have another meeting"

"Theo, you're not even in the club anymore, mate..."

Ramsey's kid is what 3? A 3 years old isn't out here analyzing the game like that. Especially one with Ramsey's genes given Aaron's tactical understand as an adult. :lol:

Surely it was Koscielny. His kids are much older, he clearly loves the club, and respects Arsène to the point where he knows their performances are piling on the pressure.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
David Hytner is the journalist who first reported on Alexis storming out of training before Liverpool away last season, so we can rule out Jack being the leak. Maybe it really is Koscielny since he was the one Alexis allegedly clashed with at the time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

David Hytner is the journalist who first reported on Alexis storming out of training before Liverpool away last season, so we can rule out Jack being the leak. Maybe it really is Koscielny since he was the one Alexis allegedly clashed with at the time.

Yeah but there's two things here, the guy who gave the speech in the dressing room and broke down in tears (who I'm guessing is Kos) and the guy who leaked the news, I doubt they're the same person but who knows.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Yeah but there's two things here, the guy who gave the speech in the dressing room and broke down in tears (who I'm guessing is Kos) and the guy who leaked the news, I doubt they're the same person but who knows.

Agreed. I doubt anyone who had an emotional breakdown is going to come forward and leak it to the press.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jack could be the one who broke down, Per probably stepped in.

Sad stuff. I think they care about Wenger and what is happening but are maybe lost due to having an ineffective management group leading them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We don’t have leaders either, they’re a pretty pathetic bunch of guys.

You think Roy Keane or Vieira had a little cry ffs.

Roy sad he cried when he left United tbf. I think if you're going to cry tho it's better to do it private.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I think they still respect Wenger as the man, but as the manager not anymore.
That`s the difference between someone like Mourinho. Mourinho is quite simply not a very nice person so when results aren`t there players will turn against him. Wenger is the opposite, an intelligent and charming man who cares for his players both on and off the pitch and probably puts too much trust in them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Roy sad he cried when he left United tbf. I think if you're going to cry tho it's better to do it private.
That’s normal, you leave a club, a chapter closes etc, but when you’re a current player and you’re breaking down in a team meeting, I’m not sure.

Top Bottom