• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could see Kos being the one crying, might well be the last year of his career.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Maybe it was Santi that broke down?

santi-cazorla-hasnt-played-for-arsenal-in-a-year.jpg
(At the CC final)

Watching the club fall apart since he went down must hurt especially seeing as how he cant help out due to injury/recovery.

blaze_of_glory

Crying just means you're very emotional and feel strongly about a certain situation. It also indicates that someone is comfortable enough with those around (i.e. team mates in this case) to let that out.

Also quite often once someone has kids they'll be more prone to crying. It does something to you, opens up the emotional core like a raw wound easily poked. Or maybe that's just me.

The point is, I can't watch Interstellar any more because it's too sad.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Going to be a tough few months. Wenger won’t get sacked, players not responding.

Wenger won’t quit because it’s in his blood to always back himself.

Hinderz

I think it’s Jack, think his son is a big fan too. Jack is also emotional.
He’s come up through the club, and probably spent a lot of time watching games with his lad while injured. His son is the right age to innocently ask that kind of question. It would hit nerve for him.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Crying just means you're very emotional and feel strongly about a certain situation. It also indicates that someone is comfortable enough with those around (i.e. team mates in this case) to let that out.

Also quite often once someone has kids they'll be more prone to crying. It does something to you, opens up the emotional core like a raw wound easily poked. Or maybe that's just me.

Need a A-M regular members only meeting. How are we going to overtake Red Cafe and Shed End being led by a mod who tears up at Christopher Nolan flicks?

Great movie btw.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Fact remains they need a rocket up their arses. Its alright beefing your eyes out or having a team meeting, they need to show it on the pitch!!!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Santi wouldn't know anything about recent training - or lack of it

and what's with the obsession with crying, lads? choking up is natural enough when discussing the demise of a once great coach

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I cried in cinema at interstellar. That bfi IMAX screen made it too potent

P.S. was deffo Jack crying

Top Bottom