• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alphonse Areola (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yousef will just post what suits his agenda though, the biggest agenda merchant going. Guy has lost his head since Emery got sacked and he didn’t get Carlo.
@yousif_arsenal
Terrible idea. Forum would die a death in the summer months.
You're confusing me with Aevius, he's the mod who's interested in posters' opinions not me.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
A few years ago, someone suggested not having any transfer discussion threads and just letting Yousif/Kingslayer post tweets in here. Should just do that tbh.
I'd like to see news kept seperate from every man and his dog's opinion of that news, as it gets really tiresome having to trawl through pages of infantile dross to find out if anything is happening

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'd like to see news kept seperate from every man and his dog's opinion of that news, as it gets really tiresome having to trawl through pages of infantile dross to find out if anything is happening
You can see the news outside this forum though? Just put on Sky Sports or read twitter.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Football is another social trap and waste of time. Did god really put you here to waste hours, days, months, years, money etc to watch 22 random men chase a ball?

Always thought this, why can football change my mood when it doesn't affect the actual important stuff in my life?

It's weird.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
:lol::lol: This forum, man.

Feels like a mediocre signing, but someone with value has to take a bullet for the team.

I'd rather sacrifice Bellerin for a bit less than Martinez. I'd also rather sell Leno because he's always been bad at set pieces, just not a well-rounded keeper like Martinez.

Anyhow, I don't accept that for signing Aouar OR Partey, Sokratis+Torreira+Kola should free up 40m and we should definitely still have some cash available.

IF we need to sell before we can make a better bid for Aouar, then do it with that money.
There is no excuse for not having more than 35m to bid with those sales.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Might be too late for this window but I think from January we could do what Redcafe do and have just a seperate transfer tweets thread, away from the player threads with discussion. Maybe combine that with the Non-Arsenal Transfer thread.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Always thought this, why can football change my mood when it doesn't affect the actual important stuff in my life?

It's weird.
Because you’re caught in the trap now. It’s weird, because you don’t watch much football anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Because you’re caught in the trap now. It’s weird, because you don’t watch much football anyway.

I only watch the big teams, your City's, Chelsea's, Liverpool's and United's.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

It's weird.

Can't remember who said it but there's a quote about watching pro sports being the only way most normal people can feel the sensation of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom