• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alphonse Areola (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Logged back in to see this had blown up thinking it must be happening, just to find a couple of pages talking about titties, and you know what? I'm not even disappointed! Nice work lads

oh to be a goon

Might be too late for this window but I think from January we could do what Redcafe do and have just a seperate transfer tweets thread, away from the player threads with discussion. Maybe combine that with the Non-Arsenal Transfer thread.

Isn't this basically what the Arteta/Edu transfer tartgets thread is?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That has a lot of discussion in it. I'm talking a thread of nothing but tweets, with the discussion in a separate thread.

Why not have an Updates thread with only the tweets for any players and let the other threads be opinions? Having both update and opinion threads seem a bit too much clutter?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why not have an Updates thread with only the tweets for any players and let the other threads be opinions? Having both update and opinion threads seem a bit too much clutter?
Because there are some people who only want to see news updates.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Alphonse has gone full Odemwingie, he's bought a house just a few KM's from the Emirates. Think he's off to Chelsea.

Edd0MSAUwAA3Y7a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom