• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alphonse Areola (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Too much effort for me, just hope people will stay on topic.

source.gif

roz

Fake News Merchant
Our final signing of the summer after selling Martinez to Villa for 17million.

lovely stuff.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Football is another social trap and waste of time. Did god really put you here to waste hours, days, months, years, money etc to watch 22 random men chase a ball?

It depends though. I genuinly love football. Same with tennis and with mma. Only UFC though cuz it's way too much otherwise. I don't watch too many live football matches (apart from CL, the two teams,Ajax & Arsenal, which I support, classico's and the teams i gamble on) but i try to watch all of the highlights of the big leagues plus the Dutch league every round. I can't watch all of the highlights because life doesn't let me. But safe to say i watch a lot of football. Have been for atleast 15 years now.

My point is, been watching these 3 sports for years now. So a good 12 years ago i started gambling some money on sports online. Started off with small amounts. 10 euro's, 20 euro's. Nothing crazy. Made some money, lost some money. Started getting better at it, won some nice money, got a bit cocky and complacent with it so i lost some money. Got emotional about it, lost a lot more money. Learned from my mistakes and started building my bank roll again. Still make some mistakes (wrong picks, overlooking something), but at this point i've been gambling on sports for it feels like forever. I think i've become a pretty good gambler. I play for decent amounts of money these days.

So for me watching football, and tennis & mma, has not been a waste of time. For me it's been an amazing side hustle.

I just thought of this new gambling tactic a while ago. It's pretty solid. On the long term you should minimalize your losses and your wins should be large in comparison to your stake.

DM me if you wanna learn more about it. Tactic is pretty gangster have to say. This turned out looking a bit like an add btw but it's not:lol: I'm just passionate about it and i like talking about it.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Never made much sense for him to go from being back up at PSG to a back up here in the first place really. Pretty decent move for Fulham though. I imagine PSG are paying a fair chunk of his wages as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom