• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Morata is ****. The figures being thrown around are ****ing unreal, he's a complete nothing forward. Not even a proper prospect anymore, turns 24 this year.

There's no way Wenger would pay this much for such an average player. Say what you want about Wenger but the guy only spends big on genuine quality, Morata is average as **** and is living off the fact that he once played for Real Madrid.

No one would give a flying **** about him if he'd never played for RM. Put him in a mid-table PL side and he would be a complete nobody.
You're wrong mate, seriously. He's a unique talent, born to score goals. From day 1 he has had the talent to be in the right place at the right time, and he's becoming a more and more complete striker. He can do it all.

eye4goal

Established Member
Or he could turn down any contract Real put in front of him, push for a €40m more from Juve (who are happy for the extra €10m), ask for €10m sign on fee, and even higher wages knowing he's saved the buying club an extra €10m simply by cutting out Real

So Juventus to pay €40m more having already paid 20m a couple of years ago? How's that cutting of Madrid

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I agree with you that Fekir is talented and pacey. He is an amazing talent can be the next big thing. As I said,I would love to have him on the right. I have a feeling that OL may be willing to sell him since they have Ghezzal as well who had a a great season on the right while Fekir was out. Having said that, Fekir is not a CF, have been watching him for 3 years now and can't remember him playing that role once. Lacazette is the CF for OL and when out, until 2014, Jimmy Briand was the back up. Fekir is 5'8"and would find it hard to adjust to a CF position specially in the EPL.

Did not stopp Aguero and Suarez from tearing the league apart, right ? ;)

Proof

Established Member
Alvaro Morata is exactly the kind of talent you'd bet on taking the next step up. I think we are going to regret it if we don't sign him this season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Good thing about this transfer is that there's a two week window where it has to happen. Once that date is passed we know Juve aren't going to pay an 80M fine by selling him directly to us.

1st to the 15th of July. Let's see what happens.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Good thing about this transfer is that there's a two week window where it has to happen. Once that date is passed we know Juve aren't going to pay an 80M fine by selling him directly to us.

1st to the 15th of July. Let's see what happens.

No, the 80m penalty is applicable until July of next year.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

No, the 80m penalty is applicable until July of next year.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

They can't sell him until July next year without incurring an 80M fine.

Real can only buy him back between July 1 - July 15 of this and next year. That's why I said if Real don't buy him back within those dates then this transfer basically isn't happening?

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Real can only buy him back between July 1 - July 15 of this and next year. That's why I said if Real don't buy him back within those dates then this transfer basically isn't happening?

Oh, okay. I misunderstood then. I thought you meant they'd be free to sell to us after mid-July this year without a penalty.

But since I'm never wrong, I shall blame one of the peasants.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Oh, okay. I misunderstood then. I thought you meant they'd be free to sell to us after mid-July this year without a penalty.

But since I'm never wrong, I shall blame one of the peasants.
Unacceptable.

Another mistake and we'll have to find another prince.

logic DC

funny if Wenger doesn't pursue Benzema this time around because I can see the logic of Madrid selling this time around more than last summer with Aubamayang being available along side Lewa. this one involving Morata is just too complicated for the straightforward Arsenal unfortunately.

Arsenalman365

funny if Wenger doesn't pursue Benzema this time around because I can see the logic of Madrid selling this time around more than last summer with Aubamayang being available along side Lewa. this one involving Morata is just too complicated for the straightforward Arsenal unfortunately.
It's a glorified loan agreement but the contract is easy to understand. Madrid activates the clause and Arsenal buy him off Madrid. It's pretty simple.

Aubameyang would cost £65 Million when Morata is an all round better and younget player. Benzema can still go to prison and he's 29 years old on 200k+ a week. I'd still say that Morata would fit Arsenal much better.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

His agent said that he doesn't know where he'll play next season. That means Madrid's activating the clause. It's on Sky Italian. It's a question of if we'll land him or not.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

His agent said that he doesn't know where he'll play next season. That means Madrid's activating the clause. It's on Sky Italian. It's a question of if we'll land him or not.
His agent saying he doesn't know where he'll play means just that. He's not sure if Real will activate the clause or not. Hence he may be at Real or he may be at Juve.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's a glorified loan agreement but the contract is easy to understand. Madrid activates the clause and Arsenal buy him off Madrid. It's pretty simple.

Aubameyang would cost £65 Million when Morata is an all round better and younget player. Benzema can still go to prison and he's 29 years old on 200k+ a week. I'd still say that Morata would fit Arsenal much better.

No chance PEA is worse than Morata, don't care about all around ability if one smashes in goals and the other doesn't.

NJRider

No chance PEA is worse than Morata, don't care about all around ability if one smashes in goals and the other doesn't.

He's only had one season of smashing them in and is 27/28. Morata is 23 so ha plenty of time to hit those numbers and has a better all round game in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom