• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerSauras's Nan

tumblr_mo5d8va58W1rz2nelo1_250.gif

Good signs.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is that even real? Looks sketchy as **** :lol:

It's an edited version of a different picture but off the same account.

Looks like a chef/ restaurant owners that players use a lot so could be preparation of a farewell party they've had/having for him.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Perhaps it's a farewell party, because he's going on holiday for a few weeks.

BBF

Juve cant pay what Madrid will ask for them because they cant afford it.

One of the biggest clubs in Italy, play in the champions league every season, steal their leagues talent etc etc... Still dirt poor :lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One of the biggest clubs in Italy, play in the champions league every season, steal their leagues talent etc etc... Still dirt poor :lol::lol:

:lol: they can offer 30M-35M euros for him they cant go higher then that. And that about half what real Madrid asking so he won't back there.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/39812-Alvaro-Morata?p=5264580&viewfull=1#post5264580

Guys my close friend is from Spain and they were showing Morata on TV today.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Spanish fans will watch him in black&white next year again.

He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for an important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world."

Then the journalist said: "Real?"

Morata replies: "It's a big club".

Journalist: "United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City?". Morata: "Only two of them are in CL next season." and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the Arsenal fans browsing this thread.

:eek::eek: They're onto us!

Or they're trolling us...

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The state of strikers is so ****ing dire ffs. Can't believe this lad is getting hyped up, he's done nothing in his career so far. I understand why Arsenal fans would be happy considering the current starting striker is worse than getting a Mexican cartel acid bath, but still.

They literally have twice the player playing for them already in Dybala, yet top clubs are fighting for their bench warmer. Even Mandzukic was chosen above him.

My head can't take this.

carlito'sway

Established Member
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/39812-Alvaro-Morata?p=5264580&viewfull=1#post5264580

Guys my close friend is from Spain and they were showing Morata on TV today.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Spanish fans will watch him in black&white next year again.

He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for an important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world."

Then the journalist said: "Real?"

Morata replies: "It's a big club".

Journalist: "United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City?". Morata: "Only two of them are in CL next season." and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the Arsenal fans browsing this thread.

:eek::eek: They're onto us!

Or they're trolling us...

The Juventini are convinced he is coming to AFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom