• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
AS: Arsenal have called Alvaro Morata in order to convince him to join the club. Arteta’s assistant, Miguel Molina, has personally spoken with the player. Arsenal have told Morata that he’s the missing puzzle piece in their squad.

Santi Claus

In the context of having virtually no time left in the window and with the available options then this is a good signing. Obviously though it's very poor when you've had the whole window to sort something. However, there's a lot more to his game than the comical misses that the majority seem to remember him by. He has really good movement to be able to get in those positions in the first place so even when he ends up missing a few he'll also be creating space for the rest of the team as well as having decent pressing and link up play.

BIoodBrother

Hey Guys, it's Arsenal, we are the guys that stole Partey last minute, so that you couldnt buy a replacement for no other reason really.
We'd like a supercheap deal for the guy, you are unwilling to give to Barca.

smashed

Morata has no self confidence. He always walks around with his head down like he thinks people are looking at him and laughing. He is timid in the air, on the ground etc too.
I honestly don't think I have ever seen such a wet personality in a professional footballer full stop (never mind one who always get huge moves).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Morata has no self confidence. He always walks around with his head down like he thinks people are looking at him and laughing. He is timid in the air, on the ground etc too.
I honestly don't think I have ever seen such a wet personality in a professional footballer full stop (never mind one who always get huge moves).
he try hard but always fail that what his problem teams buy him because his all round game very good but hope he can go a season and more than score 15+ goals he never achieved that

Makavelii

Brutal.
Let’s talk players abilities, not personality. Dam.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not sure you’ve watched him enough. He’s very good in the air. He falls under the Giroud category, very effective but people only remember the misses.

Like Giroud, when you analyse his G/A per minute played ratio, it’s impressive.

smashed

Brutal.
Let’s talk players abilities, not personality. Dam.
It is genuine. Ability is a combination of physical and mental.
This is not the guy who will take the top 4 challenge by the scruff of the neck unfortunately.
Some guys are hot headed and a liability. This is the sort of technical but weak minded individual that wenger would buy. You would bet your house on him missing an important penalty when the pressure was on for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom