• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave_rwr

Established Member
That last tweet is painful reading. That's one of the biggest differences between us and our rivals. Hell, even speaking of Morata, Chelsea sold Morata for 58m after his pitiful season here. Arteta and Edu would've frozen him out just to cancel his contract with six months left to let him go for free. Our rivals get to re-invest those funds into their squads because of it. Our ability to maintain the value of our assets when it is time to sell is embarrassing.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Morata for 6 months is not the worst thing in the world. He can bring a bit of competition with Lacazette. Let's be realistic. There are not many choices other than Morata, Depay, Jovic, and Origi. Origi works the best if we can sign him for around 15-20 million ...

mpower2540

Morata for 6 months is not the worst thing in the world. He can bring a bit of competition with Lacazette. Let's be realistic. There are not many choices other than Morata, Depay, Jovic, and Origi. Origi works the best if we can sign him for around 15-20 million ...
Really wouldn't want Morata. He has no fight or robustness about him at all. I was genuinely excited to see how he would do in the premier league but he shirked it imo. He got into the habit of just chesting the ball down and passing it back to where it came from or going down at every opportunity to try to win a foul. His confidence is so brittle. Very similar to what Chamakh had become in his later Arsenal years.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why do I keep having to root for this dosser?

Even a dusted Auba is still levels clear of Morata.
i-have-this-recurring-nightmares-recurring-nightmares.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Moratta on loan? Meh, I can live with it.

But knowing us, it'll be permanent somehow.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At this rate I’m expecting to turn up at the Brentford game and find that Edu has sold my seats for scrap.
They might have you on the team sheet with the way this window is going! Hope you're eating your fruit and veg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom