• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AM Euros Draft Results: Group A

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So let’s get into it…

In group A the drawn has thrown up some tasty clashes…

First team up is @Riou and @Sanchez11

As we know from the draft when @Riou specifically requested a randomiser ignoring his own teammate’s suggestion he’s the one calling the shots. As such it needs a team to reflect his leadership and assertiveness…

Of course it’s…

Norn Iron
1718731730935.png

1718731690603.jpeg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Andddd the final team in Group A is…..

@A_G and @Blood on the Tracks

As we all know AM’s self proclaimed “Tommy Robinson” @Blood on the Tracks is all about his homeland. St George’s cross on the car and brown sauce as spicy as it gets.

No messing about here he’s been given…

The European country with the highest number of migrants to the UK

Romania

1718733090975.png

1718733139612.jpeg

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Next up @Sapient Hawk and @Paperino

Let’s be real… when you look down the team list there’s not a lot of quality here at all. One half of the team was trying their heart out though and if you want an overachieving underdog who better than a minnow who got a result against the Germans in 2004…

Latvia

View attachment 25230

View attachment 25229

I love the fact you're not mincing words & you're saying outright that @Paperino is the one putting in the effort :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Next team out the hat is @albakos and @db10_therza

Albania

1718732067975-jpeg.25228

Definitely the best team of this group. And btw, that photo is from our winner against Romania of @A_G and @Blood on the Tracks in Euro 2016.

As clear group winner, who are we facing in the semifinal @Rex Stone :popcorn:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom