• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AM Euros Draft Results: Group D

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

And kicking off the final group we have @Makingtrax and @blaze_of_glory

We all remember 2nd out of 92 so it has to be the country that’s finished runner up in the most Euros. Now with art initiating life politically it’s fair to say we have a neo-liberal joining forces with a guy pretty much on the left…

Re-unified if you will by their love of Özil (and Per…) it had to be…

Germany
1718736831287.png
1718736728567.jpeg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Next it’s myself and @jones

No Morocco in the tournament of course and look he’s even called Jones ffs so it’s not up for debate we’re going…

Wales
1718736911738.png
1718736979449.jpeg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So @Clrnc up next and I had to do some digging for his team.

As we know can’t go with Singapore but apparently they have an extremely close trading relationship with this country where more of their people settle than almost any other country in Europe…

Staying famously neutral it’s…

Switzerland

1718737267911.png
1718737330803.jpeg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

And last but by no means least the final team out of the hat is @Sebastes

Look the guy was up on this future world star YEARS before everyone else caught up.

Not on any wishlist per se (yet), but just heard of and saw Khvicha Kvaratskhelia today for the first time, when Georgia beat Sweden. Scored both goals and had another very good attempt from outside the box that was saved. Looked class overall so I went to check him out with some classic YT scouting. Kids a baller. LW with lots of pace and flair. Seem to be pretty hard workingas well and has a good right foot to use when cutting in.

Better give him…

Georgia

1718737660995.png

1718737638208.jpeg

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Next it’s myself and @jones

No Morocco in the tournament of course and look he’s even called Jones ffs so it’s not up for debate we’re going…

Wales
View attachment 25255
View attachment 25256

Update the Wales pic 🤡🤡🤡

0_International-Football-Euro-2024-Play-Off-Final-Cymru-v-Poland-Cardiff-City-Stadium-Cardiff-Wal.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom