• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AM Last Man EPL Standing

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
W/E 3-5/11/12

User Name: krengon

Team to Win: Tottenham

Teams already Used So Far: Arsenal,Newcastle, Liverpool, Man city, Swansea

Post comment: win-win either way, but should be an easy win for the ****s

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
W/E 3-5/11/12

User Name: AnthonyG

Team to Win: Sunderland

Teams already Used So Far: Chelsea, Stoke, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City

Post comment: Go Wigan!

mo50

Established Member
W/E 3-5/11/12

User Name: mo50

Team to Win: Man City

Teams already Used So Far: Sp**s, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal

Post Comment / Banter: Looks like a tricky week. I have a feeling City will draw at WHU but I'll go with them anyway.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
W/E 3-5/11/12

User Name: AFC-Phil

Team to Win: Sunderland

Teams already Used So Far: WBA, Everton, Man City, Man Utd, Spu*s.

Post comment:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I don't have a sister, but if I did I guess I just kissed her! We all dropped out in the same round.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
mo50 said:
W/E 3-5/11/12

User Name: mo50

Team to Win: Man City

Teams already Used So Far: Sp**s, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal

Post Comment / Banter: Looks like a tricky week. I have a feeling City will draw at WHU but I'll go with them anyway.

ALWAYS follow your instincts. :wink:

mo50

Established Member
Follow my instincts and pick who? I went with what I thought was the safest option :lol:

This was a very hard round. I wonder how the OP will go about this. I suggest all 4 of us are back in and we go another round. This weeks selection would count as a "team already used so far".

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I guess I also have a case since I didn't get a loss but draw. :bounce

We are all eventually going to pick a team that's playing against Arsenal and I just want to see who's going to be the guy that picks Sp*ds when they're playing against Arsenal! :eek:ops:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
AnthonyG said:
Haha, look at you trying to weasel back in! That was 2 rounds ago, mate. :wink:

:lol: Yeah but at least I didn't lose unlike you know who. :wink:

I've got a batter case than you and Phil as you've both lost while I only drew. :bounce

WengerFaithful

As self appointed moderator for this thread :wink: - I say reset the game at Round 6 -

Sorry SomGooner your defo out but I hear Spuds want you to try to negotiate them back into the Capital Cup using that very same argument.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So the teams used this round are unavailable for the next one right? Not that I'd want to use Sp**s again lol.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
AnthonyG said:
I don't have a sister, but if I did I guess I just kissed her!

What does this mean? :lol: Never heard/seen it before and it's bugging me not knowing.. I even tried to google it, but no luck :cry:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Heh, it basically means a 'tie'/an empty outcome. Kissing: good. Kissing your sister: bad.

@Wengerfaithful: your thread/game, your rules.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
WengerFaithful said:
Sorry SomGooner your defo out

How though? I only drew while others lost so technically speaking I'm not defo out unless others 'bribed' you like Manure does with the FA. :wink:

I demand a personal hearing or I'll take this further to the European court of arbitration and sue you for denying me my human rights to play. You have 72 hrs to let me back in Mister or you'll hear from my lawyer Mr Nick 'Loophole' Freeman. 8))

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
You're not serious though, right? There's no ambiguity, no 'technically', you're done, toast, finished! :arrow:

:twisted:

Top Bottom