• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AM 'Team' Section Update

Challies11

Hello fellow Gooners,

For those unaware I'm ArsenalMania's chief editor in charge of all the front-end content on the homepage and other relevant aspects of the website.

On my agenda this week is wholesale updates to the 'team' section of the website. (found here: Team) This area of the site has been neglected for too long, which has been recently pointed out to me so thanks for that!

As part of the update, I'll be redoing and edit ALL of the current Arsenal players. Those inactive names have been removed and I will also be adding new players.

Before I begin, I just wanted to ask if there is anything people would specifically like on this page. The following is already on my checklist.

• D.O.B
  • Date signed
  • Date of debut
  • Nationality
  • Position
  • Height
  • Weight
  • Stats (as up to date as possible)
  • Preview clubs
  • Career honours
Let me know any ideas for this specific area on this post. If you have any further ideas for elsewhere on the website, please feel free to send me a message on the forums or on my email: vivafootballcalcio@gmail.com

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Links to articles would be handy. If you can keep that updated you'd have an impressive collection on individual players. To make it easier a wiki style section might be useful. Although this can make it prone to no gooders it'll maybe make it more fan orientated and worth while going to.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Could this somehow be pinned onto the Arsenal Talk page as a thread we can't respond to?

Barely go anywhere other than the forums section of the website, and I expect it's the same for many others on here. Maybe I'm wrong...

Balance is key

Links to articles would be handy. If you can keep that updated you'd have an impressive collection on individual players. To make it easier a wiki style section might be useful. Although this can make it prone to no gooders it'll maybe make it more fan orientated and worth while going to.

Interviews from the players would be nice - not so much articles, unless they are unbiased = non mainstream media articles : O )

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do that thing where we get to rate a players' performance out of ten for a game as well as picks MOTM. You could then agregate the results and display an average score for each player.

You could then keep track of players ratings over time to have an AM player of the month, player of the season etc.

Oh yh, score predictions as well would be nice.

Challies11

Thanks for all the responses so far! Have got these noted down, will implement what I can immediately and will get cracking with the stuff that will take a bit longer too!

Challies11

Bit of a delay (busy week) but work is underway to revamp the 'team' section of the website. First up is our captain, Arteta! http://arsenal-mania.com/profile/98/

Additional things will be added and I'll be keeping myself busy to keep it all up to date. On the page it's noted when I last updated it, so if it's been a while feel free to give me a kick up the backside!

Regarding other requested changes, I'll speak to the relevant techie people and see what I can get done. If you have other requests, feel free to get in contact.

morpho

Established Member
What about links to official social media? I know, i know, but this really is a fan site and someone told me we live in 2016.

say yes

forum master baiter
I think the whole site could be better integrated.

The 'Home - Articles - Team - Live - Forum' layout is outdated. Focus should be on integrating those other aspects into the forum which is what I'd guess 99% of visitors to this site come for.

Simple things like a man of the match poll would go a long way.

Maxim

The 'Home - Articles - Team - Live - Forum' layout is outdated. Focus should be on integrating those other aspects into the forum which is what I'd guess 99% of visitors to this site come for.

Very true. A match by match player rating system which can be collated over the season would be great.

I personally haven't browsed anything other than forum on AM. I used to read the articles but to be frank the forum moves so much faster and I have a set of Arsenal writers I read regularly away from here.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

take over bro, it seems you know your **** regarding bulding websites.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Could this be unpinned?

It's a bit picky, but it congests the top of the page and suggestions seem to have died out anyways.

Maxim

The site is becoming practically unusable on Mobile (android) again.

There are some threads that cannot be opened without an ad that takes you to the google store. This was a fairly regular occurence before, but as of this week its happening more or less every time I open a thread.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom