• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lokonga is probably off on loan with Tavares. 2 in 1 for Edu’s mate at Marseille.
I hope Lokonga stays with europa games and will make us see less Elneny. Tavares can go to Marseille or Atalanta

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Why? He is 20 and was mostly left out of the starting eleven last season despite Lille being utter ****.
I haven't seen a lot of him at Lille but at Hamburg he was great. Lille have a pretty decent midfield in Sanches and André so not surprised they'd blood him in, also seems to have done well in his cameos there from what I gather

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

20 years old, this kid will take 4/5 years to adapt to the league unfortunately.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Is being pretty hyped with football fans here in Belgium. Never really seen him play though, but those who have predict a big future.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I haven't seen a lot of him at Lille but at Hamburg he was great.

You mean in the german second division? He was mostly left out of the starting 11 there aswell but i have never seen the guy afaik.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is not doing a medical degree. He either is hood enough or not. Ligue 1 is the closest league to the PL style wise

He hasnt established himself in Ligue 1. Let him do that before we sign him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom