• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
I’m someone could make a compilation of the opposite
From this game certainly not. Partey was the best player on the pitch once he came on and we bossed Everton(we were struggling in the first half and despite scoring).

Onana did dominate someone in 3 of 4 games against Arsenal but it wasn't Partey, it was Ødegaard. Probably a tactical choice too from Dyche, stick to Ødegaard, don't let him breathe.

Trilly

All views posted are NOT my own
Trusted ⭐

surprising link considering our priorities but he would be a good pick up for any club due to his raw attributes and potential.

Could be one of those signings that are better received if he’s the final signing of the window rather than the first one. I wouldn't be mad at this.

surprising link considering our priorities but he would be a good pick up for any club due to his raw attributes and potential.

Could be one of those signings that are better received if he’s the final signing of the window rather than the first one. I wouldn't be mad at this.

I say it might be a priority signing him if Elneny and Partey are on the way out. But we still need to sign another midfielder imo.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I say it might be a priority signing him if Elneny and Partey are on the way out. But we still need to sign another midfielder imo.
That’s true.

We definitely need someone who can play with/instead of Ødegaard that’s definitely the priority but after that?

I understand the logic that we played very well two seasons ago without Rice but this season we learned to play without Partey by playing with Rice. That means a Rice backup is suddenly very important now.

That’s true.

We definitely need someone who can play with/instead of Ødegaard that’s definitely the priority but after that?

I understand the logic that we played very well two seasons ago without Rice but this season we learned to play without Partey by playing with Rice. That means a Rice backup is suddenly very important now.

For me the most important signing is that midfielder who can have chemistry with Ode and Rice. Hold his own and offer another dimension on the left to help Trossard and Martinelly or new winger. Even cover when Zinchenko is on the field.

Is Xhaka available? 🙈

But we also need to rotate for Rice and if he is injured and we don't have Onana we could be ****ed.

It’s funny/sad how much we could do with a few players we’ve sold recently. Maybe not as starters but they’d be very useful squad options.

Xhaka with Rice won us last season I think. Specially on the 2022/23 form.

Edu and Arteta should have convinced him to stay but he mate elite career choice in the end. I guess Edu was desperate to get money for some player haha!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Xhaka with Rice won us last season I think. Specially on the 2022/23 form.

Edu and Arteta should have convinced him to stay but he mate elite career choice in the end. I guess Edu was desperate to get money for some player haha!
You know at his performance review he will point to Xhaka as evidence of him getting us a transfer fee.

Funny how he only manages to get a decent fee for the only player he probably shouldn’t have sold. Guy is constantly getting outsmarted by the market :lol:

You know at his performance review he will point to Xhaka as evidence of him getting us a transfer fee.

Funny how he only manages to get a decent fee for the only player he probably shouldn’t have sold. Guy is constantly getting outsmarted by the market :lol:

In the end, Arteta and Edu have made us competitive and made our defense and attack return stats we haven't seen before so it's hard to complain. But you have to wonder what we missed out with Edu's incompetence and clearly lack of connections in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom