• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know he's small but Zubimendi's pretty physical. Pretty positive he's a monster in aerial duels.
Not sure about his speed. We need a DM who can hunt someone down and take the ball off them when the opposition have a head start. I dont see that Recovery in him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I prefer the Caicedo, Bamba and Onana links for a 6 rather than Zubimendi due to the physicality they bring.

Last season Partey was the pivot and responsible for ball progression. I dont feel he has the same responsibility this season. I think he keeps it ticking and our actual playmaker is Zinchenko.

We are in most danger when we are high up the pitch and someone loses the ball. We need physicality in the air and ball recovery with the ability to retain with strength and keep the ball for us.

Onana is a sure thing in that role. I genuinely don't think he would have an issue.

You seen Zubimendi's defensive stats? He's a really good player.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about his speed. We need a DM who can hunt someone down and take the ball off them when the opposition have a head start. I dont see that Recovery in him.

We rarely need this.

Pyromaniac

Onana seems to have a great mentality. He moved to Germany, when he was 17 and speaks perfectly fluent German with barely any accent. He speaks 5 languages and judging from his interviews he seems to be a very determined and positive character. I'd be more than happy, if he signs for us. Could become one of the best DM's quite soon.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Barca want someone to replace Busquets then that someone is probably quite good.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Rodri is not exactly quick and City do just fine with him there. We also have the quickest CB pairing in the league. Even Partey doesn't always look rapid but you saw he had an incredible burst to recover against Antony last Sunday so who's to say this lad doesn't as well?

Legend14

Established Member
This was quite clearly joke and jibe against the people with an agenda against any player under 5'10 and reffered them to as midgets and instantly dimissed them as being good enough.

Also I was proven right with Bellerin, Ramsey and Diaby wasn't I?

Bissouma and Wanyama- most of who wanted them when I didn't and I proven right again.

Glad partey has dramatically improved very recently, and hopefully he can keep this form up.

Partey is playing as he always plays. You happen to not notice for some reason.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If were being honest this guy is the most realistic, deadline day special. All hush hush at minute, which is good.
PL teams ain’t gonna sell you important players in deadline to you. We saw last window with Villa when we pulled this sh1t last day and they told us get lost. If we planning same sh1t we clearly haven’t learned anything

Legend14

Established Member
PL teams ain’t gonna sell you important players in deadline to you. We saw last window with Villa when we pulled this sh1t last day and they told us get lost. If we planning same sh1t we clearly haven’t learned anything
Not too sure why they don’t get this. Needed to get it done two weeks ago.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not too sure why they don’t get this. Needed to get it done two weeks ago.
Well they have known about el neny injury over a week now. If no bid is made tomorrow I expect nothing. Edu is thick as hell

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rodri is not exactly quick and City do just fine with him there. We also have the quickest CB pairing in the league. Even Partey doesn't always look rapid but you saw he had an incredible burst to recover against Antony last Sunday so who's to say this lad doesn't as well?
He may be. To be honest, he is a pure 6 so he looks to have very good positioning and I think he has elite passing and ball retention.

I like Onanas physicality but maybe Zubimendi would suit us in a different way. Either way, we need one of them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom