• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amauri

Goons AFC

Okay, so there's a couple of questions to be answered here. I'm going to skip the "Do we really need a striker?" and just assume for discussion purposes that we plan to grab one. The three I hear the most are Benzema, Vill, and Amauri. I've seen all three, but none in enough games to conclude on their abilities. If anyone watches those leagus a lot, could they let me know the following:

What are the strengths/weaknesses of each? How would they be able to pair up with Adebayor, RVP, or Eduardo in the future? Which of these would you want, money notwithstanding.

stuart

Established Member
As someone who never watches Italian French or Spanish football, i think im in the best possible position to say VILLA ;)

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Another Ade-like player but with better touch, better control and generally less awkwardness. Maybe there's some weight to what C. Nicolas was saying about Ade.

Dez

Ibby's point, tbh, is quite arguable, it is not all together ridiculous. In fact it has some merit, its certainly not as clear cut as you guys are making out.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
:lol: Zamparini: "I am seriously considering the Arsenal proposal for Amauri. The problem is that it does not exist; we have had no contact from Arsenal. Still, the amount they are offering is tempting. Sometimes I wonder if I exist, do you exist? Or is it all rubbish? Let me repeat, Amauri's not going anywhere, well maybe Juventus, but that's up to Arsenal, not me."

I loooove transfer season.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
thegame24 said:
he reminds me of that kuranyi guy however you spell it
Is that a good thing? Kuranyi is pretty prolific, but I haven't seen much of him outside the German NT.

asajoseph

Established Member
Kuranyi's another very hot and cold player for me, with more serious question-marks about his finishing.

Used to think he was the business, a fair few years ago, now I'd steer well-clear.

siddharth

Kuranyi has gone so cold that it's almost like he's living in Antartica. If i'm not wrong then he only had one good season and has been average since.

Top Bottom