• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Kraig

Established Member
What ever happened to us being linked with Joey Barton? Hes a good DM in my eyes. Offers some english grit too!

Jameel46

Established Member
Would prefer mascherano or hargreaves. Sp**s seem to be interseted in tymoschuk aswell, they always seem to be interested in players linked with Arsenal, first Baptista and then Torres, Ghaly, Davids, Jenas, Kuyt, Zokora and now Tymoschuk. they just wanna be like us, too bad they ain't good enough. Ha!

asajoseph

Established Member
Don't really know much about Tymoschuk beyond what I saw at the World Cup, but personally there wasn't much there that we don't already get from Gilberto - a backup option, perhaps, but didn't look good enough to replace him.

asajoseph

Established Member
Sell Gilberto and buy Tymoschuk?

Why undertake a move that would make us a worse club?

Lyon are a big club with a good side - but they're no Real Madrid. I can't really see Gilberto going on strike if he isn't allowed to join them.

_scorpion_

Established Member
jester said:
_scorpion_ said:
I dont believe Tyomoschuck and Gilberto are related.

Lyon have properly inquired about Gilberto.

any inside scoops scorpion?

There is.

I just won't 'Baptista anything' like I did last year.

Arsène has been busy and I like his agenda...

Ill just add this:

There is a real deal happening between AFC and a target and to put pressure on the target, there are rumors about another deal (which is false - or from what I have been told - is not legitamite). The target is chomping at the bit, but the club is playing it cool.

What we do know is that they have no other offers apart from 'inquiries'.

So sit tight.

asajoseph

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
I dont believe Tyomoschuck and Gilberto are related.

Lyon have properly inquired about Gilberto.

Oh, I have no doubt about that - just relating it back to the topic of this thread.

bobo69

asajoseph said:
Don't really know much about Tymoschuk beyond what I saw at the World Cup, but personally there wasn't much there that we don't already get from Gilberto - a backup option, perhaps, but didn't look good enough to replace him.

same here... but i was impressed by him... not sure if he reads the game as well as bert but hes far more physical and appears to have good distribution and better mobility.

but then again over 3 or so games how much can you know?!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

bobo69 said:
asajoseph said:

same here... but i was impressed by him... not sure if he reads the game as well as bert but hes far more physical and appears to have good distribution and better mobility.

but then again over 3 or so games how much can you know?!

I don't agree there is no way that he is better than Bert at his designated job and no way near as mobile.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he is much more solid than gilberto. tackles harder and don't misplace passes from what i have seen in the 3 games. he is a much more stronger and stable player. he dosent pass long. he just keeps it simple

Latest posts

Top Bottom