• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

and the fans chanted his name...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellman69

supposedly, the fans were screaming "wenger wenger" towards the end of the game, to which he replied "they know im a good player"........

can anyone confirm this for me??

and if so how funny would it be with the owner of chelski in the stands, he would be thinking "why don't they chant my name"

thegame24

Established Member
MAD CHANT MAD MAD MAD

alll fo wenger

north stand and south combining chanting his name big time.

Vilas

That were all chanting his name - he finally came out and waved to both sides - got massive cheers.

I hate to brag, but I got his autograph last night. I think I almost peed my pants.

(er, did I say that out loud?)

I love wenger, he is the absolute shiznit! When we lost the league (unoffically) in the Bolton game i was devestated....but seeing wengers restless reaction made me shed a tear. Wenger deserves a champions league title!

A

Anonymous

Spartan said:
we were singing 'wenger give us a wave'!!!! :)

yeh, and it took him a while to respond!
After he did everyone sung his name loud.

Its not something we do often, sing Wengers name, which to me is strange as we owe everything we have today to him.

AFCG7

Established Member
well done to the fans then.. i think we need to make some more noise though and let the team hear us!

beaney

top chant! we should certainly let him know how much we appreciate him.

afterall he is the ****ing man!!!!!! big time!

wish id have been there, what a great moment :mrgreen:

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vilas said:
That were all chanting his name - he finally came out and waved to both sides - got massive cheers.

I hate to brag, but I got his autograph last night. I think I almost peed my pants.

(er, did I say that out loud?)

Did not go to that game.
Arsène very nice guy Family have got his autograph too
WE have to sing that on Sunday

Jinn

Established Member
In one of the post-match interviews, he said something like:
"Yes, they must have known I was a great player."

;D

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
It's always a major thing when he waves back. He's not the sort of person to acknowledge the acclaim, and it's always very special when he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom