• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

André Ayew

jus2nang

Re: Andre Ayew

THunter said:
Seen him only a couple of times for Ghana and he looked decent, is he good enough for us though?

I always wonder, and this is coming from someone that watches Ghana regularly without fail. I think he'd probably claim that left wing spot, however that isn't saying much at the moment. He works bloody hard, but I'm not sure if he is technically gifted enough. But then at times I've seen him do some fantastic things with a football (touches, volleys, flicks etc).

We won't sign him anyway.

Nations Cup isn't a problem as he'd be one of only 2 players going.

jus2nang

Floating said:
jus2nang said:
Nations Cup isn't a problem as he'd be one of only 2 players going.

Song, Gervinho, Chamakh, Frimpong, Traore... :?

Chamakh and Traore we won't miss, neither are really good enough for the club so I wasn't thinking about them when I made the statement.

Song won't be going and Frimpong is highly unlikely unless he makes a big impact for us over the next 4 months.

5Stories

You might not rate those players but it would still leave the squad incredibly light and susceptible to meltdown in the event of injuries.

jus2nang

5Stories said:
You might not rate those players but it would still leave the squad incredibly light and susceptible to meltdown in the event of injuries.

Fair enough.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My friend is this guys cousin. Wenger definitely approached him in the past so there could be something in this.

I do feel we're on another level compared to when we were interested though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seems like a Milner level signing who I'd rather just because he's homegrown. Can't be wasting foreign player spaces on average quality like this.

Top Bottom