• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

André-Pierre Gignac

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Re: Andre-Pierre Gignac

If he were to come, I hope he changes his goal celebration:
gignac.1237806513.jpg

I wonder if he still wets the bed too?

morpho

Established Member

never heard of the guy so i searched youtube... ok, so you cant judge players through youtube, but my god! thought those compilations was suppose to hail players, not to show how much of a fluke they are! take your thumb out of you mouth and give me some magic!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Still my player of choice.

French
Not cup tied
Big
Proven finisher.

Come on Arsène!

Lazaq

SA Gunner said:

French
Not cup tied
Big
Proven finisher.

Come on Arsène!
Calling him proven is a bit of a reach I'd say. Last season was the first he did anything remotely close to showing top class. In 07/08 he scored two goals in 30 games for Toulouse. Also, he needs to stop celebrating goals by sucking his ****ing thumb (!!!) before a transfer here can even be remotely considered.

Gurgen

Established Member

As long as he's scoring he can stick his thumb up his arse for all I care.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

Gurgen said:
As long as he's scoring he can stick his thumb up his arse for all I care.
^^ this

besides, its not like he's the only one to suck his thumb when he scores.. Robinho does it, and so does Totti.. they're all annoying when they do it..

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Lazaq said:
SA Gunner said:

French
Not cup tied
Big
Proven finisher.

Come on Arsène!
Calling him proven is a bit of a reach I'd say. Last season was the first he did anything remotely close to showing top class. In 07/08 he scored two goals in 30 games for Toulouse. Also, he needs to stop celebrating goals by sucking his f****g thumb (!!!) before a transfer here can even be remotely considered.

24 goals and 5 assists from 40 appearences in the 2008-09 season which helped Toulouse from 17th the previous year to 4th last season.

This year he has been a bit quiet I must admit, I only really seen him spring to life was when he scored a brace to help Toulouse into the Europa league.

I like his style, strong player who can finish if given good service. Ultimately what we need upfront and will pair up well next to Shava and RVP.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

:shock: for a big french supporter...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

i've only heard of him since last season, and have only seen him play twice (both for France back in October).. he's looked OK, but nothing stellar.. took his goals against the Faroes nicely..

for a reasonable price, he's somewhat big and strong and might be able to fit in, but dont really know much more than that myself..

Thommybhoy

Established Member

I found out info that apperenlty Dinamo Zagreb recieved an offer for Mandzukic from Toulouse cause they look for a striker to fill in a gap Gignac will leave in Jan.
Dinamo wants 10m for Mandzukic and apperently Toulouse met that.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

It could mean that Gignac is on his way to Bordeaux too, though. It would make more sense from our perspective to try for Chamakh again - even if he did say he wouldn't move in january.

stiiphunn

Established Member

I like the player but I don't see the point of signing him. He's not what we need right now.

kamikaze80

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
It could mean that Gignac is on his way to Bordeaux too, though. It would make more sense from our perspective to try for Chamakh again - even if he did say he wouldn't move in january.
it's like striker musical chairs - mandzukic to toulouse, gignac to bordeaux, chamakh to arsenal, and then eduardo's stuck without a chair when the music stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom