• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

André Santos (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
so we've wrote of a 7m outlay on a player and allowed him to leave? what a joke. He was only here 18 months so all in all cost us over 10 million for what?

Floating

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
so we've wrote of a 7m outlay on a player and allowed him to leave? what a joke. He was only here 18 months so all in all cost us over 10 million for what?

No. From reports it looks like Flamengo bought 50% of his rights, and Santos bought out the remainder of his contract himself (meaning he paid the club in order to leave).

fabo

6.51 / 10
It's amazing how some of our players completely fall off a cliff.....Arshavin, Bendtner, Chamakh, Santos. Once Wenger's done, he freezes you out.

Remember when we all thought Santos had great tackling technique......:lol:.......scored a couple of big goals for us anyway, Chelsea and West Brom come to mind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8830630/Transfer-news-Arsenal-s-Andre-Santos-close-to-Flamengo-transfer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... o-transfer</a>

Sky Sport confirm its permanent deal.

So then boa sorte Santos.

thedon5

I've earned a lot more respect for him seeing how he bought out his contract, good move mate.

Great to see him gone, but still makes me a bit sad, he was a really funny gay.

VancouverCanuck

fabo said:
Remember when we all thought Santos had great tackling technique......:lol:.......scored a couple of big goals for us anyway, Chelsea and West Brom come to mind.
Also a CL goal against Olympiakos I think.

Out of the 4 players that we bought at the end of that transfer window: Mert, Arteta, Santos and Park, two of them did not work out. We need to be doing better than that going forward.

BTW, I think Wenger should be given some credit for being ruthless when it comes to sub-par performers. He is at least not making the mistake he did with Denilson.

trunks206

Established Member
You have got to be kidding me. He's going to be gone permanently!?

1263563485_dancing_kids.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Get the **** in!

BEST TRANSFER WINDOW IN AGES!!!!!!

thedon5

Why do people keep saying this is the best transfer window in ages when we haven't even signed anyone of note :lol: . It's all well and good if the deadwood are going, but if we're not replacing them with far better players I couldn't care less.

trunks206

Established Member
Arshavin, Denilson, Squallici, Mannone and Santos will never evvvvvvvvver play for Arsenal FC again! Plus there is a possibility of Chamakh, Bendtner AND Gervinho being added on that list too!? (No jinx!)

I don't care what you say that feeling of knowing they will never grace an Arsenal shirt is ****ing awesome! Thus the best window in ages feeling!

I'm hyped, gays.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Squillaci
Arshavin
Denilson
Santos
Mannone
Djourou
Coquelin
Park most likely released or about to be
Gervinho, Bendtner, Chamak left wow this is what we call a clearout

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Look like a gamble when Arsène signed this guy.

Anyway, thank you and all the best Santos.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Floating said:
truth_hurts said:

No. From reports it looks like Flamengo bought 50% of his rights, and Santos bought out the remainder of his contract himself (meaning he paid the club in order to leave).

Fair play to him if true, maybe we should have given him some RVP memorabilia.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
jmsmtthw28 said:
Squillaci
Arshavin
Denilson
Santos
Mannone
Djourou
Coquelin
Park most likely released or about to be
Gervinho, Bendtner, Chamak left wow this is what we call a clearout

Isn't that 6-7 squad places? We're not buying 6-7 senior players are we? I could see 4 senior signings and 3 youngsters being promoted/rotated as backs ups.

evoh_1

Established Member
F'ck off santos you fat ****, I have rarely disliked players as much as him and gervais hopefully we won't go last minute shopping in the bargain bin anymore after our hit and mostly miss in 2011.

Can't believe someone would take him on a permanent contract tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom