• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

André Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.

been

Re: Andre Santos

honestly i havent watched any clips of him on youtube yet

i just watched those and they were utter crap

not one thing impressed me in that first vid

the only thing i learned was he has some weird obsession with backheels

it also doesnt make me feel good that he trys to take on opposing players in his own central defense areas

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

ibby said:
Fernando_Duarte Fernando Duarte
One has really go to question the sanity of Arsenal's scouts with the news Andre Santos is a transfer target...

Fernando_Duarte Fernando Duarte
@OrangSoul @honigstein @karlsentk Some people refer to him as an illustration of the decadence of Brazilian LBs.

What does he mean by the decadence of Brazilian LB's

Sylvinho was alrigth for us, Cole kinda usurpured him but he was a good player

And in general some of the best wingbacks in the last decade have been Brazilian, scratch that the best! Cafu, Maicon, Alves, Carlos and a ton more

Irish_Owen

Established Member

Yeah...

Bastos, Alves, Maicon and Santos have really put their country to shame these past few years

:|

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm surprised the news seems to have dried up about our move for him. Wonder if anything's changed or it's just us getting ready to outdoor him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He'll be announced early tommorow with Mert i would imagine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

kofigunner said:
I'm surprised the news seems to have dried up about our move for him. Wonder if anything's changed or it's just us getting ready to outdoor him.

Early this morning they say he having a medical, i think its done maybe he will be an arsenal player tommorow.

dpt49

Established Member

I'm glad we have bought a LB.

But why we couldn't have bought Emrique or Baines who are both EPL experienced, I have no idea

GDeep™

League is very weak

dpt49 said:

But why we couldn't have bought Emrique or Baines who are both EPL experienced, I have no idea

Kieiran Gibbs is the answer mate. Baines is too expensive anyway. Both of the guys you mentioned are young and would expect to start, Santos is 28 and is purchased with Gibbs future in mind.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Baines that every pundit wanted us to sign is not know for his defending but how good he's going forward
If Santos is good going forward and a good defender on the ground then he will turn out to be a very good signing

dpt49

Established Member

GDeep said:
dpt49 said:

Kieiran Gibbs is the answer mate. Baines is too expensive anyway. Both of the guys you mentioned are young and would expect to start, Santos is 28 and is purchased with Gibbs future in mind.
Gibbs could be great, but he has too many injuries for a young player.
I like Baines but he might have been a bit expensive, but Enrique at 5m was a bargain, he has also played in the EPL.

I personally think this was a bit of a panic buy.

After watching the worst defensive display by any Arsenal team I have ever seen in over 40 years, Wenger had no choice than to buy a LB and CB

progman07

Established Member

gunnerblog gilbertosilver
Andre Santos flying to London - the video evidence: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RfPuCdh7A&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RfPuCd ... _embedded#</a>

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

looks like mert and santos they will be arsenal players tommorow, so if this deals done amd hoping we working to sign a midfielder.

qs

Established Member

dpt49 said:

Baines isn't for sale. Like everyone else at Everton, if they sell their players the money goes straight to the bank and can't be reinvested so it makes no sense for them to sell off their players in this window.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1

progman07 said:
Andre Santos flying to London - the video evidence: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RfPuCdh7A&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RfPuCd ... _embedded#</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I showed this video to a friend of mine who is a fenerbahce fanatic and he called andre santos a f*cking c*nt and said arsenal are a bunch of **** munching whores. He's so pissed off right now it's so funny :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

bojed said:
progman07 said:
Andre Santos flying to London - the video evidence: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RfPuCdh7A&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2RfPuCd ... _embedded#</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I showed this video to a friend of mine who is a fenerbahce fanatic and he called andre santos a f*cking c*nt and said arsenal are a bunch of **** munching whores. He's so pissed off right now it's so funny :lol:

Well, it beats us yelling that at Barca. Hope he's an improvement on Clichy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom