• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Objective look at what sort of player Gomes is.

Screen_Shot_2018-07-03_at_10.52.59_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-07-03_at_11.01.29_AM.png

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Interested in him. He was very good before his move to Barca. He’s not defensive though - more a play maker/ball carrier.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
After his Valencia performances i would love to have him in the team and i can completely understand why Barca bought him.

Looks like he is a confidence player and his confidecne is very low at the moment. He had a poor start there and never got the faith from the club and fans.

He is still only 24, but surely i would pay nowhere close to 40€m. For 20€m-25€m i could understand a transfer, woud like to have one more CM. But surely not as a Ramsey replacement.

Imagine he would have a good time at Barcelona. We would have no chance to get this player.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
His thread on the Barce forum & tweets you see when this clown come on are brilliant.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Supposedly destroyed by Messi who is trying to shove him out the door during games. He has the skills but seems timid.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Any context to this?
Watched a match and saw the Messi death stare a couple of times. The Commentary on Sky kept on about Messi not rating him and the story cropped up almost every time both players were on the pitch. Messi did congratulate him one time iirc but this story had more legs than the Dembele rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom