• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andre Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't buy Frankfurt strikers.

Rebic - nothing special, solid performances at Milan.
Jovic - flopped at Real
Haller - flopped at West Ham

Their system under Kovac and Hütter was very justified for the strikers, don't think he will have similiar numbers in a different club.

Silva wasn't good at Sevilla, wasn't good at Milan.
To risky, despite his very good season.
Yes that what worry me with Andre Silva he looked really out of his depth Milan and they sold him quickly

db10fan

Yes, please, Andre Silva has been improving for the last 3 season and young enough to improve more but can not see this happening as long as Auba+Laca is here. Silva is too good and too expensive to be Auba's back up at CF, which is where I expect Auba will play more as he ages and Martinelli matures at LW. Balogun should be tried for at least first half of next season as back up CF to see where his level is.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've no idea how he's played lately or at all.

Alright "Pretend to have watched him gang", let's be having your hot takes.
A player I monitored on football index for a while. He scores goals and is decent with his head. That's the extend of my knowledge

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But need to sell Laca i don't see us spending 30M for Silva while Laca is still around.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We might be interested but Jorge Mendes being himself to sell info to the media because we interested in Neves but that hadn't gone byond contact with Wolves.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This screams flop. You have to be wary of strikers in bundesliga. This guy failed in Italy and France. Specially Frankfurt who can make any striker look good

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Laca needs to start posting of himself with a ripped 8 pack on Instagram. He's known as one of footballs fatties. Needs to get in shape to get clubs interested.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
This screams flop. You have to be wary of strikers in bundesliga. This guy failed in Italy and France. Specially Frankfurt who can make any striker look good

I dont think he failed in France. He has never played there, you see.

SK Lation

Would fit our style of play with the thousand crosses we whoop in as he is very strong in the air. Decent link-up play, nice positioning, not too slow.

Unfortunately he's off to Atletico and I think you must be seriously deluded to give us any chance to sign him with a lot of top teams looking for a new striker. Same with Camavinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom