• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Belotti

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Clearly our name is being used to up the price of Belotti for potential buyers, we're not one bit interested in him.

BBF

:lol::lol::lol:

He'll move to Juventus or Inter for 20m in a few years

darkgunner

Clearly our name is being used to up the price of Belotti for potential buyers, we're not one bit interested in him.

Wenger should come out and say that we never bid for him, he's not good enough to play for us and he's not worth that much. Decrease his valuation on the spot. Everyone will trust Wenger when it comes to that ****. Especially when we have strikers who are half donkeys.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Didn't think of that.

I always mention it, but there's a female journo in Italy who I listen to, and she always says for some reason Italian clubs use Arsenal's name to flush out or hike up interest in their player.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Wenger has tended to get players on the cusp of the national side or just breaking through but this one is just plain silly - maybe we have bid... but Wenger 56 mil no way. Probs a typo 5.6mil seems reasonable

reed

Wenger should come out and say that we never bid for him, he's not good enough to play for us and he's not worth that much. Decrease his valuation on the spot.
I remember the times when we were linked to Dybala when he was at Palermo, and Wenger said something like that...

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What type of player is this guy? An icardi type? Or does he have more about him

Iv noticed good players use Arsenal as a negotation technique or to hike up interest when they're lesser known. The top clubs that get linked to everyone: Arsenal with good players, and United with top players . I think because Arsenal fans want signings it sells papers and gets publicity, same with United since SAF went and united became the new City

Red&Dreadjm

This guy's a top striker but his release clause is prohibitive. He's very good though. Strong & deadly & young. He would be a real statement signing imo, however, 85M.....hmmmm.

He'd be a great target man for us. Scores with both feet & great in the air also. An upgrade on Ollie G.

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
What type of player is this guy? An icardi type? Or does he have more about him

Iv noticed good players use Arsenal as a negotation technique or to hike up interest when they're lesser known. The top clubs that get linked to everyone: Arsenal with good players, and United with top players . I think because Arsenal fans want signings it sells papers and gets publicity, same with United since SAF went and united became the new City

He's often compared to Christian Vieri. Great movement and can score with either foot. But he's also strong like Didier Drogba. And he works his butt off. Belotti is a player I'd love to see at Arsenal, but I would imagine a move to one of the big Italian clubs is more likely. We'll see!

Top Bottom