• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Caracciolo

Chips&CurrySauce

I'd be very suprised if Arsène was interested in players (particulalry strikers) that aren't technically excellent. Having said that I know very little about this guy.. I do like the look of Gillardino (I think thats his name) though.

BradySeven

He's been in the Italian squad and has been was linked with Juve in January so i guess he has some qualities. Agree with Mostarac, he may be a good option to have on the bench in really tight games.

kel varnsen

Established Member
gilardino would be a great signing, but not very likely. i think juve, inter and milan are all interested.

this guy, however, is a complete unknown to me. never heard of the guy...

Sigun

Arsenal will not be given a clear path to sign the striker, however, with suggestions that North London rivals Tottenham are waiting in the wings

:shock: have we slipped that much?

also, do we need more strikers at the moment?? unless totally proven

AFCG7

Established Member
He's a good player but i'm not sure he'll be suited to the pace of the premiership.
Gilardino is almost certainly going to Milan according to the TV commentary during Serie A matches recently.

Gurgen

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Maybe, but this isn't like the Del Piero links that have been randomly added. We've been interested in this guy for a while and I do believe thesee bids and enquiries are being made.

I have my doubts over the player tbh.

Oh I have no doubt that we made a bid for him, I just wonder what else there is to his game except heading and finishing. Then again, I'm not a scout, well have to see.

Gurgen

Established Member
asajoseph said:
No doubt that a bid has been made? How did you get that impression?

I called an Italian friend and I was told that the reports in Italy suggest we've made a bid for him :wink:

kel varnsen

Established Member
Gurgen said:
asajoseph said:
No doubt that a bid has been made? How did you get that impression?

I called an Italian friend and I was told that the reports in Italy suggest we've made a bid for him :wink:

i talked to a friend of mine who is obsessed with serie a(lives in milano) and he thinks this guy is the real deal. strong, good ball control, great in the air and pretty quick. maybe this isn't so bad after all...

patrick42uk

Established Member
this guy is a target man, without the high technical ability usually associated with the sort of target men wenger likes. he does alright on the floor, just not at the level of a kanu (in terms of touch) or even van persie. will be extremely surprised if we sign him. in fact, i feel pretty certain we wont.

teitzo

He fits in with the type of player AW said he was going to sign, not a big name, but a good player.
Sounds more realistic than owen

A

Anonymous

teitzo said:
He fits in with the type of player AW said he was going to sign, not a big name, but a good player.
Sounds more realistic than owen

That's what I'm going on about, we will never win the Champions League that way, maybe not even the Premiership- NEVER!!! :evil:

Gurgen

Established Member
Oh stuff it, this guy could be useful due to his physical approach, a battering ram when things aren't going too well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom