• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Consigli

Anocht

According to web site <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com</a> Arsenal might sign italian young keeper Andrea Consigli. :?:

Florida Gooner

He's property of Atalanta, and came up through their youth system. They are not happy at all, as they've invested time and money in him, but them's the breaks in modern football. The price quoted is 100,000.

Clarkey

Another Wenger Boy then. I wonder where this leaves Howard, whether its to fill in for Howards promotion or to give him a competitor.

awesomarsenal

naw wenger should buy an EXPERIENCED GK first..... :x but of course its no harm to buy a future superstar on the cheap, almost anyone who wenger targets is a good player

Asterix

Established Member
This should be amalgamated with the earlier thread about this guy.

In fact it wouldn't hurt just to have a goalkeeper rumours sticky and put everything in there.

Surely there's not much more that can be said about the subject is there?

Mostarac

Established Member
Robert Green

Club From: Norwich City
Club To: Arsenal
Transfer Amount: £5million
Confirmed: No

Arsenal are hoping to sign Robert Green from Norwich City in the New Year, although the goalkeeper will only arrive in London in the summer.

Ratinho

Established Member
The same Robert Green that has made just as many errors as Lehmann and Almunia put together. His reputation is preceeding him at the moment, and if you watch him, he isn't impressing.

And £5M?? F**k off!! If we pay that, i'll be very angry.

awesomarsenal

green is like robinson. he sux when he plays in front of a sh1t def but lets face it, robinson is doing quite well now. i think green is developing and will be better in the ages to come but we dont need a develping player we need an experienced shot stooper

seanconvey66

Atalanta have confirmed that Arsenal have made a bid for their keeper Andrea Consigli.

Skysports.com revealed earlier this week that The Gunners were keen on youth star Consigli and now the Italians have revealed that talks have taken place.

Atalanta president Ivan Ruggeri says Arsenal have made a lucrative offer to the Under-18 international - who cannot sign a professional deal in Italy.

"Arsenal have offered €145,000 (£100,000) to Consigli," said Ruggeri, who is confident Consigli will rebuff a move to London.

"At this point he could go to England, although I don't think he will leave Atalanta."

Arsenal have already raided Italy once this year when landing the highly-rated Arturo Lupoli from Parma and now they are seemingly confident of adding another.

Ruggeri is, like a number of Italian supremos, becoming annoyed at the way their youth stars can be plucked away and he insisted he will stop investing in the younger players if this carries on.

"For this reason I'll think a lot before investing much money in the youth team," he said.

"It's useless continuing to plan on young players, to then see the best one leaving."

From the link i tried to upload.

Top Bottom