• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andreas Isaksson

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraPu

Hey,back to the topic, which one is better, Kameni or Isaksson ? :D

asajoseph said:
If Wenger doesn't sign a proper goalkeeper this summer to replace Almunia and challenge Lehmann, and instead plays a 'wait 'til it breaks before I fix it' with Jens, I'm going to be rather annoyed...

100% agree

A

Anonymous

isaksson is better...

ps you don't get cup tied by playing in the inter-toto, you do by playing in the european qualifiers though!

brianfrance

Established Member
Isaakson made a mistake tonight - it didn't cost a goal, he just did control the ball strangely, with his foot - but made some awesome saves!

<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=302945&cpid=8&CLID=3&lid=&title=Arsène+TO+DECIDE+ON+KEEPER&channel=football_home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... tball_home</a>

:p

lewdikris

Established Member
Let us all cross our fingers at once and hope this happens.

Hleb and Poom is too much ugliness in one team! All we'd need to do is bring back Keown and we'd have a freaks collection to rival Utd in their Stam and the Neville Brothers heyday!

On a serious note: bring me Isaksson!

Ive been hoping for Isaksson all summer. Such a better signing than Poom.
Every Swede does well for arsenal. Limpar, schwarz, Ljungberg. So DD and AW bring in another one!!!

Spike

Established Member
That bought a smile on my face. :)

Come on Arsenal, there's a quality keeper out there in Isaksson, go bring him in!

Wenger14

Established Member
Why am I letting myself believe this? I have no idea.
Common Wenger go get your man
I still know it'll be noone or Poom :cry:

Austrian Gooner

i would love this deal so much - you can't imagine .. i'll be drinking all night long if this happens .. come on AW and bring this guy in

but unfortunatly i don't think that this will happen .. i think we'll get no one or poom

eddie_wills

I would absolutely love this to happen, but I don't think it will. Neither Jens nor Isaksson will be happy with being #2. I think it will happen at the end of the season, if at all.

Poom will join us today.

Ratinho

Established Member
I think the promise of being the long term number 1, CL football and a rotation system with him playing 20~ games total would make Isaakson quite happy tbh.

He aint gonna be dropped by Sweden for being the rotation keeper at Arsenal.

Don't get hopes up though, he's not coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom