• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andreas Pereira

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't he being praised at the start of the season? I even remember him saying that he had a few good loan offers but opted to stay and fight for his place.

I went sniffing around on Redcafe and there is really nothing about him...no one speaking about him leaving, or if he is good enough.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't want him as a CM with Guendozui/AMN around. He plays on the wing too but I'd rather sign a proper wide man instead.
Aah so he is a CM...nope then, unless they have decided on AMN.

Honestly though, I could build a world class team out of the players Mourinho discarded...KdB, Mata, Salah.

Appointing Maureen is like Thanos clicking his fingers.

Reactions: A_G

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Saw something about this a couple of days ago. Allegedly Arsenal would sell Elneny to Leicester City and replace him with Pereira. Good player. Certainly better suited for playing in the double pivot than Ramsey, so he could provide depth there. Could then spend some money on a winger.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Elneny is almost certainly going to be offloaded in January, and Ramsey following suit in 6 months. Even with AMN in there we're still short. Although I know some people would love to see Willock step up and take that spot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look very decent player before becoming a forgetten man by mourinho. With our tight budget wouldn't mind him here in place of Elneny

Torreira Xhaka Matteo Perriera AMN our midfield will be young and talented

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would keep Elneny till the end of the season

A 19 year old is consistently being chosen over him and AMN will be as well when back. Emery made it clear he isn’t wanted

Doubt he’ll want to stay

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
he's still doing a job as a squad player, keep him until the end of year and then move him on.

Beast Incarnate

Looked very good for ManUre in pre-season.

Let's be honest, these are the only sort of players we'll be signing in the near future.

Jae

One of the lads from work who's been a season ticket holder at United for 30 years seems to rate this lad highly. Was doing really well at the start of the season, had a bad game against Brighton and hasn't played since (along with Bailly).

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hope he stays, very technical player that's great as a #6, #8, #10. Doesn't have that high acceleration to be a winger but still capable with his dribbling.

Top Bottom