• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrei Arshavin (Out)

Loken

Andrey Arshavin ‏@AndrArshavin23 1m
Thanks a lot to all Arsenal' fans, to all my team partners, who played with me all these years, to all the stuff and coaches!!! Many thanks!

Looks like it's finally it.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
All the best big man!

wonderful player some great goals and memories.

Also gave us the greatest transfer window in history! and crashed the forum!

"I'am Gooner"

mo50

Established Member
I'll never forget that game at Anfield. It's a shame we couldn't hold on.

"And the roadrunner is on his way...Arshavin....FOURRRRRR!!!"

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The Barcelona goal will stand forever in my memory; what a goal and moment that was. Good luck Shava.

Proof

Established Member
arshavinhand2004_482x449.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bit of a failure this guy, just seeing his last days out being happy not to play. Glad you're leaving Andrei.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Gave me some great memories and lots of frustration. Shame he didn't make the effort to play to his potential in the last 2 seasons but I wish him well anyway.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I'll never ever forget the 4 goals at Anfield or the winner against Barca, when he was on form he was fantastic and I loved him - but I'm still delighted we're getting him off our wage bill.

TheCourier

Total disappointment - sorry but that's what I feel on the day he leaves us. Could have been so much more to us but just didn't put it in. Best of luck for your future.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Shame it never worked out longer because this guy had magic in his feet. Can't remember him scoring an "ugly" goal and was one of a few players in recent times who really had an eye for a pass.

As many have said, who can forget his 4 goals at Anfield, his goal against Barca and one of my favourites, his rocket at OT.

His demise was painful to watch but he really was one player that I loved to watch when he was on.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
An experiment from Wenger that can be classed as a somewhat failure.

Although he earned us Champions League football in his first 6 months at the club and produced good numbers the following season, he never quiet made that transition into a wide forward. He didn't have the mental or physical attributes to excel on the left and he clearly lost drive as a result.

All in all though, gave us some great memories. His assist in the final minute against Sunderland last season, that Henry bundled in, was crucial to us making the top 4.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arshavin for 2.5yrs was amazing
look at his stats

Will call it a good signing that failed to become great

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn't live up to expectations, he was supposed to be a game changer signing - and he was for 6 months, but after that he didn't do enough. A fail signing for me.

Yes, he hit decent numbers, but those as standard when you play in a Wenger team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom