• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andy Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_FAN1983

For the money that is being asked for Johnson, I don't think we will buy him.

I will admit though we do need a world class striker with experience to partner Henry. Imagine if we had two world class strikers in the team against Barcelona? We would easily have buried them.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
For the money that is being asked for Johnson, I don't think we will buy him.

I will admit though we do need a world class striker with experience to partner Henry. Imagine if we had two world class strikers in the team against Barcelona? We would easily have buried them.
would have been tough to beat them with 4 world class strikers in that match... we could have beaten them with the team we HAD if Jens didnt get sent off

Super Bob

Apparently Palace rejected an £8 million bid from Bolton. Nobodys going to pay more than that for him and £8 million is a hell of a lot of money for a Championship club.

...but I agree with most people, this blokes just not Arsenal quality.

bethie

Didn't though fit to post in here... until it reaches 5 pages.

arsenal. is. not. the. place. for. andy. johnson.

either torres or **** it, we can stick with the 5 we have presently with us.

p.s. i am with a few of the gooners in here who believed we have more than enough firepower in ade, reyes, rvp, hell even theo and the wolf lupoli.
ok, you guys can laugh now. :lol:

Bergy_1995

He wants 20 million for Andy Johnson? Of Crystal Palace, who are in The Championship, who lost to Watford 3-0 and who IAIN DOWIE recently quit manager of. Er, no.

Utter ****e.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
they dont want 20 million for him... the guy just said that is how much he is worth TO HIM... he will go for probably around 12 million, which is STILL a ****ing joke...

nowhere have we been linked to him... i am not sure why this thread is still open...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom