• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anelka, Anelka, Anelka...

mcg1907

Anelka is ready for france!!!

he made his goal in first Fenerbahce's match...

Fenerbahce 4-0 ISTANBUL

goals : Nobre(2), Anelka, luciano

and all asists by ALEX

mcg1907

anelkasevinc001.jpg

i wish see Anelka playing with HENRY...
alkis.gif
alkis.gif

MightyArsenal

Fenerbache are a real class team especially now they have a pacey front man like anelka. Alex, Anelka, Van hoijdonk (has he left?) and Tuncay all world class.
I expect them to have a good run in the champs league next year if Anelka finally settles.

brianfrance

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
Fenerbache are a real class team especially now they have a pacey front man like anelka. Alex, Anelka, Van hoijdonk (has he left?) and Tuncay all world class.
I expect them to have a good run in the champs league next year if Anelka finally settles.

Alex and Tuncay are definitely top class; but the team isn't good enough on defense. The coach should buy a good CB this summer

Anelka is ready for france!!!

Does Domenech even know where is Turkey ? :lol: Wait & see...

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Fenerbahce are a good team, but they will never make any headway in the Champions League. They seem to be the team to beat in Turkey though.

I just wonder how long until their stars, Alex, Tuncay and even Anelka for that matter stay there when other more prestigious European teams come knocking on their doors.

Ratinho

Established Member
I doubt scoring once in the Turkish league is going to get him any more attention than he already has tbh.

MightyArsenal

Im not saying they will win the champs league but I do think they will be very dangerous next season. Theygave Utd a run for their money in both games even though they lost 6-2.

mcg1907

MightyArsenal said:

no Van hooijdonk is still playing... but end of season, he will go!

dafish

i say the only thing he needs to do is kick his brother's ass for making him waste his talents. notice most of the controvesy surrounding him comes from contract negotiating? asked for too much at arsenal/real/psg/liverpool. then he later went back to liverpool to offer a much lower deal that his agent demanded.

guess who that agent is? his brothers were rejected when asking for 50k a week while anelka went back pool asking for some 20k only.

otherwise u hear interviews from former and current teammates and they all say he'sa nice person.

if anelka was an only child he might even still be here doubling our Goals each season!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
but then we wouldn't have gotten Henry, who IMO is twice the overall player Nic is....(not just about scoring, also about setting people up)

dafish

i remember one interview from wenger where he claimed that it was his dream to play anelka and henry together. and we spent way more than what we got paid for anelka overmars and petit.

so u never know. i wish one day i'd see anelka henry lined up for us still. and i feel bad for anelka because he has never realized his full potential either. wasted a Real. untested at PSG. only stayed at Liverpool shortly. And hugely under supplied with chances at ManC.

but would i trade henry for anelka? no. i just think that we could have had them both and anelka would have reached heights he never will had he stayed wtih us. but mind you without the sales of anelka and being 18 million short or however much we sold him for, we might have never got pires, gilberto, reyes or even sol as well so... u never know. i shiver at the idea of them together though

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom