• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anthony Martial

Aevi

Hale End FC

Yes, some of you don't think this'll happen. I also think that chances are, it won't. But there are rumors of it and I think it could (and should) happen, so here is a thread for it.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Would love for it to happen. But I feel if we keep insisting them for Martial they might pull the plug on the whole deal or it might be a straight cash deal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Don't want to get my hopes up when I know this is just going to end in disappointment..

If this happens though, we won! From looking like losing Sanchez for free or peanuts a few weeks ago, to potentially getting Martial back is a major win.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Utd have made too many mistakes in transfer windows. They won't make another one by letting Martial go, certainly not to a 'rival'.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martial has completed 90 minutes 3 times this season. IF we sell Alexis to them and we don't take a player in return, Martial will be benched indefinitely and will be behind Alexis, Lindgard and Rashford. It may be even worse when Özil goes there in the summer.

Move to Arsenal and he maintains his wage if not a higher one, he gets 90 minutes every match. I would take a straight swap for Martial as it means we can let Giroud and Welbeck go.

Martial - Lacazette - Malcolm

All fantasy though.

Jae

Never going to happen in a million years. He's just started to get more games and is well thought of by most if not all United fans.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don't see how it's such a bad deal for Utd tbh. Not only would they be upgrading a frankly unclaimed spot in their team to a world-class player, they'd be stopping City from getting said world-class player. Yes, they'd lose Martial, but the pros outweigh the cons imo. Martial gets knocked down the pecking order with Alexis there anyway. The alternative would be sending Alexis to City for cheaper because I don't want RVP2, so...

The Utd fans on here seem against this, which is fair. I feel like Mourinho could be convinced though, if we send a little money to them instead of the other way around.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Redcafe is laughing. We all would like him to have, but there is 0 chance. The same with Sterling, why they should us join?

Sanchez will play on the right and Martial on the left for United.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You feel if we are discussing this it's because both players are interested. Otherwise what would be the point in even bringing it up. I'd be happy with a swap involving us giving United some cash. How that then factors in with Monaco could be a sticking point of sorts. Well not a sticking point but a complication as I'd imagine they have a sell on clause in the original deal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom