• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anthony Martial

It tells you a lot if there was a interest of Martial to be included in the discussion about Sanchez transfer how bad our transfer team failed. Very weak from our transfer team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I mean take Auba for eg, the guy just keeps on scoring :lol:

We didn't need Sven to point out Aubameyang might be a good goal-scorer. I'm sure we'd have considered him without Sven being here.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We didn't need Sven to point out Aubameyang might be a good goal-scorer. I'm sure we'd have considered him without Sven being here.

But without Sven Auba may not have been interested to come. I'm sure Sven will prove to be a good appointment.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

How do you figure? We would've kept Giroud and made both him and Laca unhappy in the process.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Martial is excellent, though, can see Barca or Madrid grooming him as successor to Suarez or Benzema.

BobP

Memri Fan
Was just thinking yesterday after finding out AW was left out of transfer decision this Jan ( according to the papers) that I hope his strategy is more than Dortmund reunions .

Bit harsh.

We were in a tight situation with Sanchez leaving. Two players who had once combined together to deadly effect Mkhi and Auba were available and willing.

It was an opportunistic move, a no brainer really.

Something to also consider is the lack of cohesion or chemistry which had been evident. Putting those two together and adding either Özil or Lacazette, or both even, looks very potent.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Bit harsh.

We were in a tight situation with Sanchez leaving. Two players who had once combined together to deadly effect Mkhi and Auba were available and willing.

It was an opportunistic move, a no brainer really.

Something to also consider is the lack of cohesion or chemistry which had been evident. Putting those two together and adding either Özil or Lacazette, or both even, looks very potent.

Yeah agree was a no brainer , just saying though it's a little fear that had crept in .

Top Bottom